All reviewscracker barrelroom was cleanthe breakfast areanew jerseybreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastparking lotone night staywould stay here againeasy accessnice stayfront desk staffturnpikeapplebeestargetaccommodationslinens
Reviewed October 5, 2013

My room was unmaintained, dirty and smelled bad, just like the rest of this Hampton Inn. I did not report these issues because you could tell from the condition of the whole hotel that has been the state of things for quit sometime. I cannot believe it’s allowed to be in the Hilton chain of hotels. Grate Location someone should take over and open a real Hampton Inn. Very Respectfully, Jeffrey Pollard

1  Thank Jeffrey P. P
atalex, General Manager at Hampton Inn Burlington/Mt. Holly, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear Mr. Pollard,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback and are very sorry for the condition of your guest room. We will take your comments under consideration as we work to improve our guest experience. In the future please let us know of any issues you may have prior to your departure so we can do our best to make you more comfortable. Our ultimate goal is your comfort and satisfaction. We hope you will come visit us in the future.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Desk staff was friendly, professional & fun. Location was perfect for my business needs. Close to Phillies/Flyers/76ers/Eagles games. Nice place with great staff. I don't really want to write any more words but the stupid hampton survey requires that I blather on for no reason.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
atalex, General Manager at Hampton Inn Burlington/Mt. Holly, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guests. Because our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities, I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. Thank you for your comments regarding my staff and the hotel.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Ceiling in the bathroom has only been partially repaired. Must have been leak from above. The spackling has not been completed and painted, extremely rough. There was no refrigerator or microwave in the room. The staff at the Desk were very helpful. The breakfast was very good and the Attendent kept the area very clean.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
atalex, General Manager at Hampton Inn Burlington/Mt. Holly, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback and are very sorry for the condition of your bathroom ceiling. We will take your comments under consideration as we work with the appropriate team members to improve our guest experience. Again we apologize for the issues and we hope you will come visit us in the future.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Hotel is easy off 95, near outlets, and has a cracker barrel restuarant in the parking lot, you cant beat that. Rooms are clean, beds comfy and free breakfast. The staff are very helpful. There are other restaurants around the hotel and a target and kohls down the road. The Lenox outlet is a few exits up at 8A and there is a great farmers market about 10 minutes away off 206 North, just ask for directions at the front desk, worth the trip.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
atalex, General Manager at Hampton Inn Burlington/Mt. Holly, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback and are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Our goal is to always exceed our guests expectations. There are many choices out there and we are happy you chose us for your stay. We will look forward to your next visit to our area.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I want to thank the Hotel Staff for providing an excellent service and willingness to assist customers in any way possible. The Staff assisted and provided me with simpler and shortest driving directions to my destination while my GPS wanted me to take other roads increasing the distance. The room was always maintained. As I walk into the room, I had a friendly note from the cleaning staff letting me know what they have done in the room to bring it back to a clean standard.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guests. Because our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities, I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. I am happy to see you enkoyed your stay and we look forward to having you visit us again in the future.