$88
$119
GardenInn.com
$94
$108
Best Western Burlington Inn(Mount Holly)
$105
$107
Hampton.com
$143
$144
Trip.com
$65
All reviewscracker barrelnj turnpikeroom was cleanthe breakfast areabreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastnew jerseyoff the highwayparking lotone night staywould stay here againeasy accessnice stayfront desk staffapplebeestargetaccommodations
Reviewed July 26, 2011

Location is perfect, right off the highway (NJ Turnpike). I was traveling from North Caronlina to Maine with family (my niece and her two small sons). Check-in was quick and hotel staff pleasant and helpful. Having a restaurant in the parking lot of the hotel (Cracker Barrel) was a nice surprise. With two small kids in tow, Cracker Barrel was a nice surprise. We used the pool and found it clean, with plenty of towels. We left in the wee hours of the morning, in order to miss the gridlock traffic; we left at 3:00 a.m. On our way out the door, the desk personnel stopped us to offer us brown bagged breakfasts to take for our journey. We felt it was an extremely nice gesture, as we weren't expecting anything at that hour.

The trip is an annual event and we are already talking about next years trip and the fact that we will once again stay at this hotel for the overnight stop.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2011

The Hampton Inn far exceeded all expectations! The manager was terrific, personable, and very helpful. I had the last available room (a suite) in the place, but it was exceedingly large, well appointed and clean. The only thing that gave away that I wasn't in a Hilton (Hampton is a sub-brand) were the plastic-wrapped Styrofoam cups by the sink - given how nice the room was, I expected glass.

Its just off the NJ Turnpike in a new hotel development, but 'the room is quiet. Just up the road are a Target and other stores in case you forgot something!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2011

I am staying in this hotel as we speak and have NEVER experienced the things I am detailing ever before in my life (former military, traveled the world). I arrived to find numerous dead bugs on the bed and side table, window sill, lamp area, and even on the clock radio. There were even some still alive, although dying.

The carpets are disgusting and overall the place needs rehab in many areas such as carpeting, tv equipment, etc.

The breakfast was good as is the shower pressure. I will never stay here again and stayed here only because that is where our soccer tournament hotel arranger sent us.

I was switched to another room (king suite) which as much better than my original room (room 327), but still is NOT what I have come to expect from past stays at many other Hampton Inns.

I am not making this up and suggest that if you have another option, take it and run from here!

Room Tip: Do not stay at here, bugs in bedding!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank avayatech
Reviewed May 26, 2011

Was on our way to philadephia for my grandpas furneral, decided to stay at a hotel and get a fresh and early start in the morning. We arrived very late and was thankful that a room was available. Juice and other beverages were available throughout the night. Hotel price was resonable for someone who was just passing through. The room was gorgeous giant king size bed that devoured you. Oh you could get lost in it. The room was cozy with a couch and computer table, very spacious. They only had smoking rooms availabe we didnt worry cause we dont smoke. Still in all I fell in love with the room. It was spotless. Clean and cozy. When you go to a hotel the main thing you want is somewhere that is clean. Breakfast was being served in the lobby in the morning make your own big fluffy waffels and other basic snacks. If you didnt want that all you had to do is go next door...i mean really next door to Cracker Barrell restaurant. The best thing to me was the bed and a gret night sleep, the least thing is not staying longer. I would recommend this Hotel totally. Enjoy!!!

Room Tip: ask for a room on the first floor
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 1, 2011

Travelling through, stopped for the night and had a wonderful experience. The staff was great...friendly and helpful. The room was super clean and we even got breakfast included. Would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple