“Quick Service and Nice Atmosphere”

recovery sports grill
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Westampton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Headed into the Recovery Sports Grill on a Monday night kind of late. That was no problem as we sat at the bar and ordered from the kitchen. A couple of beers and some good food was quickly brought out.

Great location next to Hilton Garden Inn as well as an Hampton across the street. I would recomend this place to enjoy a game, beer or food.

Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

Ordered take out said it would be 15 min. Took 45. Not too helpful on the allergies either. The Super Bowl was on all 100 tv's

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We don't frequent Sports Bars, but Recovery is what I'd expect of a sports bar and is located just a few steps from the Hilton Garden.

Drinks are reasonable. A martini with bar gin was $5.75. Onion Soup $5.99. Artichoke Dip $8.99. An Ahi Tuna salad was quite tasty and the ahi served rare.

Not bad for what it is. If in Westhampton and staying at the Hilton, because the restaurant is convenient, we'd visit again.

Across the street is a Cracker Barrel that is adjacent to a Hampton Inn.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

It is quite rare for me to give a one on a review (actually this is my first one). Recovery sports grill is a restaurant immediately next to Hilton Garden Inn Mt. Holly in Westampton, NJ. The day I checked into the hotel I was exhausted, and decided to go downstairs and see what the restaurant was all about. I entered through two sets of tinted doors into a huge room, almost warehouse-like. My first thought was that someone fell into a world of sport and sneezed violently. The sneeze sent TVs, posters, flags, and other sports paraphernalia of which I refuse to learn the name. I was thankful for the lack of noise - apparently each table has a box which controls the sound for that particular table. Mine was firmly turned off.

The hostess took me to the very opposite side of the huge room and seated me in a tiny booth. In terms of a plane, it's like being seated between the galley and the bathroom all the way in the back. In any case, I took out my tablet and decided to watch a movie. Twenty minutes into the movie I realized no one has stopped by my table to even offer water. People a few tables towards the main door were already on the main dish part. Well, you see, we had different waitresses, with theirs being alive and interested to work.

Finally, a short, frazzled girl comes to my table and asked me what I'd like to drink. I said I'd like a water and that I was ready to order. She nodded, saying,"water, definitely, I'll do that," as she was already leaving. I noticed that she had another girl running in step with her (maybe a trainee?) and I remember thinking how big of a mistake it was to set this poor new girl for failure by training her with my waitress.

When the waitress returned with my water I ordered soup of the day (potato) and Salmon Dynasty (salmon grilled with Ming sauce, whatever that is, served on a bed of rice and with broccoli). Potato soup came out first and had the consistency of potato pudding - it was all jiggly, with overcooked chunks of potato and carrot peeking out as teaser bait. However, I was starving so I decided to tackle it. Half way through I started to chuckle, as I realized my hunger was so mighty that I was eating potato pudding. Later I imagined myself receiving awards for bravery at eating something so unsavory. Then the main dish arrived. The broccoli was delicious, salmon not bad, and the rice was just confusing. It was white rice with some Ming sauce on it, so it made it taste like Chinese white rice splattered with sweet and sour sauce. I thought it clashed with the rest of the dish,

The waitress was very quick in delivering the check, I though,"Hey, I'm not a complainer, I didn't say anything apart from please and thank you. So unless she's psychic, she shouldn't be so fast to get red of me in a restaurant that was 2/3 empty." I signed the bill and ran away deciding to never go there again and tell everyone who considered going to Recovery even for a second not to. So... Not recommended. Thanks for reading!

1  Thank TravelinSonja
BBLHosp, Manager at recovery sports grill, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Thank you for the detailed review of your experience with us. We’re disappointed to see you were dissatisfied with your visit and would like the opportunity to discuss the specifics further. At your convenience please contact us at feedback@recoverysg.com. We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Stay at the affiliated hotel next door frequently so this sports bar is very convenient. Service is good, menu is somewhat limited (but it's a sports bar), atmosphere is good. Drink prices a little high but they do offer specials every night of the week. I return more for convenience than anything...