Courtyard by Marriott Burlington Mt. Holly Westampton
Motel 6(Westampton)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Room Service
All reviewsnj turnpikefront deskbistro conceptsoccer tournamentsmall bar areastandard courtyardnice amenitieswhile visiting friendsother hotelswater pressurewalk in showerroom suitebed was comfortablebreakfast and dinnerweekend stayeasy accessmovie theater
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We spent two nights at the Courtyard Westhampton in March 2013. For the very reasonable nightly rate, I was extremely impressed with this hotel. It's been recently renovated. The lobby and lounge area are gorgeous. The hotel rooms were beautiful, with really comfortable beds, great linens, and attractive furnishings. Even the shampoo & conditioner were high quality: Paul Mitchell products. Nice touch...my hair says thanks.

We had a whole soccer team stay and the boys had a ball in the swimming pool and hot tub. A word of caution, the pool is MUCH SMALLER than the hotel's photograph makes it seem. Nevertheless, it did the trick.

This was probably the nicest Courtyard by Marriott I've ever stayed in. Two thumbs up.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 22, 2013

The place looks new and clean. However, as expected in a hotel at this star level (2 to 3, maybe 3 at this point), attention to details is lacking. A good example of this is on the elevator. There were very visible dust at the corners of the elevator the day we arrived and the day we left. It appears it has been there for weeks, maybe even months. It seems pretty easy to just vacuum it. Just note of how I rate in tripadvisor. Depending on the star rating of hotel, I tend to adjust my expectations and my rating in tripadvisor reflect that expectation and not necessary affirm the star rating of the hotel. So I could easily give a 3 star hotel a 5 in tripadvisor based on my experience. In this case, there was nothing special in this hotel that would make me conclude otherwise. We stayed here for a visit at Sesame Place. The reviews I read over hotels close to Sesame Place were not great (3 out 5 at best and a lot of comments about uncleanliness), so we decided to stay here, mainly because the comments were predominantly talking that the place is clean. It was a bit of a drive, about15-30 minutes to Sesame Place including getting lost, but it's a better option. There are lots of free parking, there is a pool that kids will definitely enjoy and a courtyard. There is a fire pit in the courtyard, but it was not fired up when we stayed there. The place is next to a highway, so the noise could be bothersome for some customers if your room is facing the highway. I assume their primary customers are Interstate drivers looking for a place to rest. This hotel is located in an area where there are other hotels (next to it is a Holiday Inn). Overall, it was clean and we slept comfortably, but nothing that would make me remember it. That might be enough if you are just looking for clean and comfortable place to rest at a somewhat affordable price.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank RRTraveler101
Iona O, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Burlington Mt. Holly Westampton, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. As we are always looking for ways to improve our service, your feedback is very important to us. The next time you visit the area, we do hope we have another opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I stayed at this hotel in early February of 2013. It's a 4 story with a great relaxing entrance area and the Bistro sports two tables with your own TV! The room was impeccably clean. The bathroom had a full size walk in shower ( for those with disabilities it's fantastic) that even had a foot rest for washing /shaving legs/feet. For someone who is 6' 4" tall that's a big deal!. The wireless internet was a snap to set up and remained stable. Overall just a great weeks stay.

Room Tip: Ask for away from the elevator and your all set.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Michael V

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We strive to make every guest's stay an enjoyable and relaxing experience. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming your back again soon.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I stayed at this hotel 2 times in the last month. The first stay was ok, I had issues with the TV not tuning to local channels, I told someone at the front desk who sent a technician (Arnel) to my room. He was VERY friendly, and tried multiple attempts at fixing the issue then, offered to move my stuff to a different room but it didn't seem worth the trouble to me. I do have to say he is a very good ambassador for the hotel as his friendliness and knowledge are outstanding. A little while later the the gentleman from the front desk called and offered me a free drink at the bar for the tv not working which I felt was a nice offer as well seeing I was not switching rooms.
I stayed again 2 weeks later and can report no problems with my room, and I again had very good experience with all staff. I will say the walls are very thin and you can hear things going on around you that would be my biggest knock against this hotel. I will stay here again when in the area,

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that Arnel and the rest of the staff were able to make such a positive difference in your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Ok I read the reviews here and have to say they were right. Its a new hotel and all but needs improvement. The good things were that the hotel was clean and new. I think the problem is that the staff is trying but they are short handed and could use some training in hospitality.
This is the manager's job and hopefully they read this.
Here are areas for improvement. (1) Took a longer than usual time to check in.
(2) Staff in cafe should be trained on how to greet customers. It looked like they were unhapy so I ate somewhere else. (3) No receipt given for hotel stay. I had to ask 2x and am still trying.
(4) Luke warm shower. :( maybe they ran out of hot water or the regulator in the faucet is set incorrectly. & (5) did not sleep very well; room was too hot and bed was not comfortable. Actually had to turn on AC.

Might stay again but its up in the air.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank smkosik

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. As we are always looking for ways to continue to improve our service, your suggestions are not only valued, but truly appreciated. We do hope that we have another opportunity to make it right, and welcome you back again soon.