Clean, nice, pleasant staff. Older place. Quiet room. Good beds. Hot breakfast seemed to be every other day. Plenty of parking. WiFi Internet was not very good. WiFi was up for 5 minutes then down for 5 minutes during my 4 day stay and I mostly used my laptop cellular air card. Applebees and Crack Bbl. across the street but too far to walk. MacD and BK about one mile but I would not recommend either of them. Gasoline nearby. Jersey Turnpike entrance nearby. Rate was $89.99 plus $13.50 for the Gov.
Would I stay here again? Definitely. This is a great place to stay for Central Jersey.
Hampton, Hilton, and Marriot nearby at twice the rate if you don't like this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The non-smoking Red Roof Inn & Suites Westampton has newly renovated rooms and is located minutes from the New Jersey Turnpike and Interstate 295. This hotel is also close to the historic cities of Burlington and Mt. Holly, as well as Six Flags Great Adventure and Sesame Place and offers free WiFi, flat screen TVs, continental breakfast, fitness center, and guest laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Westampton-Mount Holly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites Westampton-Mount Holly Hotel Westampton
- Quality Inn And Suites Westampton-Mount Holly