“Good place to stay.”

Quality Inn & Suites Westampton-Mount Holly
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Westampton
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Clean, nice, pleasant staff. Older place. Quiet room. Good beds. Hot breakfast seemed to be every other day. Plenty of parking. WiFi Internet was not very good. WiFi was up for 5 minutes then down for 5 minutes during my 4 day stay and I mostly used my laptop cellular air card. Applebees and Crack Bbl. across the street but too far to walk. MacD and BK about one mile but I would not recommend either of them. Gasoline nearby. Jersey Turnpike entrance nearby. Rate was $89.99 plus $13.50 for the Gov.
Would I stay here again? Definitely. This is a great place to stay for Central Jersey.
Hampton, Hilton, and Marriot nearby at twice the rate if you don't like this place.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Zygret Z

Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

This is a good place to stay for the money.
The room was big and clean. The bathroom was clean but with a lot other hotels they have no plastic cups for brushing my teeth. There was a coffee maker in the room with good coffee. The bed was comfortable . But what is up with the pillows? Six little ones. About one foot by one foot. ???
Breakfast was typically but plenty. The night clerk at the desk was great . Very helpful and a smile on her face. Feels good at six AM.
The only negative thing was that the outside of the hotel should be cleaned more often . I saw the same garbage for two days on sidewalk.
But I would stay there again

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Steyr1946
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I'm not big fan of the Quality Inn brand, unless the Tripadvisor reviews say differently. My last stay in Westampton was at the Hampton Inn, which I steered clear of this time. Anyway, this Quality Inn is exceptional for the price. It is very clean, the bed was so comfortable with crisp linen and 5 pillows that were puffy and supportive. The hotel was packed with hurricane victims and the relief effort. With all the people I didn't hear any noise, I was upstairs but noticed the floor to be very solid - most likely cement. It is a 2-story, no elevator. I had a king room with a huge jacuzzi that was in the bathroom. It was the only room available when I made the reservation, but anyway there was a shower stall in the bathroom as well...so that made me happy. The wifi provided a solid connection with no issues; there was a 32" or bigger LCD TV with 45 cable channels. I departed before breakfast so cannot comment on that. I will use this hotel in the future.

Also let me settle on the vacant buildings...the whole property was once a huge Howard Johnson's complex from the 1960's..but all those building are no longer in use and sealed up very tight. Imagine back in the day, HoJo was probably the only hotel in the area and they built another section in the late 80's to keep up with the demand...and this is the building that Quality Inn uses today.

Room Tip: Really no traffic noise; my room faced the parking lot & Turnpike entrance but I didn't hear...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This wasn't our choice to stay here but I am glad we did. It was during the storm SANDY. We lost power for 3 days. They are not pet friendly but because of the situation they let us bring our Parrots. My Parrots stayed in there cages and for the most part, they were quiet. My parrots would have not survived the cold in our house. Now about the hotel, It was really nice. The bed was very comfortable and room was clean. Breakfast was also included. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2012

we stayed here all of one nite. neither me nor my fiance smoke..they insisted we smoked in room and charged up on our business card $411.25 of falsified charges..250.00 they said was for the suppossed smoking and the rest they can not justify..when i spoke to Liz the desk clerk to clear up matter she was rude and put me on phone with housekeeping..i was hung up on twice..this is purely a case of stolen credit card purchases..DO NOT STAY HERE..EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa F
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised. This is a very nice hotel. It was clean and comfortable.
The only negative thing is the outside appearance/grounds surrounding the hotel. Other reviews warned of the vacant buildings that surround the hotel. Not appealing when you arrive at the hotel around 1AM in the morning. Staff reassures you that you are staff and you are, but appearance is everything.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank summer_tripin
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I have stayed at this property numerous times and will continue to do so when in the area. The property is in excellent condition and the staff is beyond AWESOME!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TomrUsa
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westampton
Hampton Inn Burlington/Mt. Holly
Hilton Garden Inn Mount Holly/Westampton
Best Western Burlington Inn
Best Western Burlington Inn
#1 of 4 in Mount Holly
Holiday Inn Express Mt. Holly-Exit 5 NJ Tnpk
Courtyard Burlington Mt. Holly/Westampton
Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Westampton-Mount Holly? Share your experiences!