“Real Quality”

Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Westampton
New Jersey
“Real Quality”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I'm not big fan of the Quality Inn brand, unless the Tripadvisor reviews say differently. My last stay in Westampton was at the Hampton Inn, which I steered clear of this time. Anyway, this Quality Inn is exceptional for the price. It is very clean, the bed was so comfortable with crisp linen and 5 pillows that were puffy and supportive. The hotel was packed with hurricane victims and the relief effort. With all the people I didn't hear any noise, I was upstairs but noticed the floor to be very solid - most likely cement. It is a 2-story, no elevator. I had a king room with a huge jacuzzi that was in the bathroom. It was the only room available when I made the reservation, but anyway there was a shower stall in the bathroom as well...so that made me happy. The wifi provided a solid connection with no issues; there was a 32" or bigger LCD TV with 45 cable channels. I departed before breakfast so cannot comment on that. I will use this hotel in the future.

Also let me settle on the vacant buildings...the whole property was once a huge Howard Johnson's complex from the 1960's..but all those building are no longer in use and sealed up very tight. Imagine back in the day, HoJo was probably the only hotel in the area and they built another section in the late 80's to keep up with the demand...and this is the building that Quality Inn uses today.

Room Tip: Really no traffic noise; my room faced the parking lot & Turnpike entrance but I didn't hear...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
New Jersey
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This wasn't our choice to stay here but I am glad we did. It was during the storm SANDY. We lost power for 3 days. They are not pet friendly but because of the situation they let us bring our Parrots. My Parrots stayed in there cages and for the most part, they were quiet. My parrots would have not survived the cold in our house. Now about the hotel, It was really nice. The bed was very comfortable and room was clean. Breakfast was also included. We will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Delanco, New Jersey
Reviewed October 9, 2012

we stayed here all of one nite. neither me nor my fiance smoke..they insisted we smoked in room and charged up on our business card $411.25 of falsified charges..250.00 they said was for the suppossed smoking and the rest they can not justify..when i spoke to Liz the desk clerk to clear up matter she was rude and put me on phone with housekeeping..i was hung up on twice..this is purely a case of stolen credit card purchases..DO NOT STAY HERE..EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lisa F
Woodbridge, VA
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised. This is a very nice hotel. It was clean and comfortable.
The only negative thing is the outside appearance/grounds surrounding the hotel. Other reviews warned of the vacant buildings that surround the hotel. Not appealing when you arrive at the hotel around 1AM in the morning. Staff reassures you that you are staff and you are, but appearance is everything.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank summer_tripin
San Diego, California
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I have stayed at this property numerous times and will continue to do so when in the area. The property is in excellent condition and the staff is beyond AWESOME!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank TomrUsa
Hampton, Virginia
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Don't be put off by the fact this hotel backs up to an abandoned Howard Johnson's. You absolutely cannot beat it for price and service. The room we stayed in was a bit odd- it was VERY large for the amount of furniture that was in it. Maybe there was a lounge chair or sofa missing, but that aside- it was clean, quiet and comfortable. If we had been a family with children and needed a portacrib or an additional rollaway we would not have been cramped at all. EVERY employee that I spoke with or came in contact with was very friendly and eager to help answer my questions. They told us good places to eat and gave us detailed directions to a church we were looking for. This place is right at exit/entrance 5 on the New Jersey turnpike. You have to turn left, and make a u-turn to get there and be AWARE--- stay to the right of the roadway because NJ has dedicated u-turn lanes (you go around to the right and come out at a light). Breakfast was a bit sparce, I would have liked to have seen something other than biscuits and gravy for the hot offering, any maybe a third cereal- raisen bran would have been nice. But for safety, affordability, and cleanliness, we would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank MotorcycleTraveler42
Minneapolis,
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Stayed here while visiting a local supplier. My hotel room was very clean and quiet and the breakfast the was great. Most importantly the wireless internet was great! Great place to stay for business trips.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Sully S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westampton
Hilton Garden Inn Mount Holly/Westampton
Best Western Burlington Inn
Best Western Burlington Inn
#1 of 4 in Mount Holly
Hampton Inn Burlington/Mt. Holly
Courtyard Burlington Mt. Holly/Westampton
Holiday Inn Express Mt. Holly-Exit 5 NJ Tnpk
Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Westampton-Mount Holly? Share your experiences!