“Cracker Barrel consistently pleases us!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Westampton
Cuisines: American
Description: Next to Best Western and Hampton Inn
Description: Next to Best Western and Hampton Inn
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We eat at Cracker Barrels all the time. This was our first time at this one and we were very happy with the food and service just like at every Cracker Barrel. Josh was our server and he was great! I love the burger on Sour Dough bread! And we bought the monkey sock puppet for son! Love the store!

Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

I love Cracker Barrel for breakfast. I am on the road a lot and there is no better way to start your day than with the "Sunrise Sampler". If you are watching calories skip lunch and eat a small dinner. This morning my food was out before I hardly drank my coffee. kellie was my waitress and she was just right attentive and even offered me a coffee to go. Great food, great service and a big fire in the fireplace on a cold morning. It doesn't get much better.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Ate here for dinner. Place smelled like an acrid fireplace. It was chilly. The entrees were served way too soon - just minutes after the salads were served. I ordered sirloin medium-rare, it came medium++ with almost no pink, and it was tough. My dining partner finished before me and the waitress cleared the table while I was chewing, asking me to get dirty plates on the far end of the table she couldn't reach. She should have waited until I was done. Another girl swept the floor right next to us while we were eating.. She also should have waited until we were done. I was not impressed.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Going to a Cracker Barrel restaurant is well worth the trip. The food is comforting and affordable. Most of the Cracker Barrel's that I have been to are easy on and off of the highway. I wish that there was one local to my house. I look so forward to the homeyness of the restaurant.