“Great Breakfast!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Next to Best Western and Hampton Inn
Description: Next to Best Western and Hampton Inn
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

I love Cracker Barrel for breakfast. I am on the road a lot and there is no better way to start your day than with the "Sunrise Sampler". If you are watching calories skip lunch and eat a small dinner. This morning my food was out before I hardly drank my coffee. kellie was my waitress and she was just right attentive and even offered me a coffee to go. Great food, great service and a big fire in the fireplace on a cold morning. It doesn't get much better.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Ate here for dinner. Place smelled like an acrid fireplace. It was chilly. The entrees were served way too soon - just minutes after the salads were served. I ordered sirloin medium-rare, it came medium++ with almost no pink, and it was tough. My dining partner finished before me and the waitress cleared the table while I was chewing, asking me to get dirty plates on the far end of the table she couldn't reach. She should have waited until I was done. Another girl swept the floor right next to us while we were eating.. She also should have waited until we were done. I was not impressed.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Going to a Cracker Barrel restaurant is well worth the trip. The food is comforting and affordable. Most of the Cracker Barrel's that I have been to are easy on and off of the highway. I wish that there was one local to my house. I look so forward to the homeyness of the restaurant.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Sometimes when you are a tourist, it seems the "best" (and actually kind of the only one) option is to go for a fast food (you know the name... Mc , etc...). But to be honest with you, CRACKER BARREL IS the best option for someone who could get tired of burguers, fries, pizza, etc... From all restaurants I went to during my time in the US, this one was definetely the best; from service, to location and decoration, store ( yes, they sell incredible things and snacks), and finally but not least important... FOOD.