“Good Hotel in Good Location”

Hilton Garden Inn Mount Holly/Westampton
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Westampton
Northville, Michigan
“Good Hotel in Good Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

We have inlaws in Southampton and this is our place to stay when visiting with our two kids.
We think the rooms are big enough and comfortable. The staff seems friendly enough; one time when we were there, there was a ruckus going on that they quickly took care of (thank goodness!) and made sure we were all happy by giving us a coupon for something the next day...as a "thanks for putting up with it til we took care of it" gift.
We like the restaurant right next door and the pool is good enough.
It is right off the turnpike which is a big bonus for us coming all the way from the Midwest.

Room Tip: The rooms off the turnpike side are of course quieter but the other side isn't bad either.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Ocean County NJ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

I stay at a lot of HGI’s so this is going to compare them to the others. If you need a room at per diem near Fort Dix this is a good choice. There are many places to eat nearby which I appreciated. For the most part the staff is ok. Not great but ok.

The morning breakfast is also just ok (this is where I start comparing). Many of the other HGI’s serve bananas and also offer turkey bacon or sausage. The selection of healthy choice / low calorie breakfast items is limited to some fruit (not much of a selection compared to other HGI’s).
The pool and gym seemed ok. The parking lot is big and easy to get into which I liked. If they keep the rate at per diem I will be back.

The internet speeds were pretty good (really important to me) and the selection of channels on TV were about average.

The staff seems a bit over worked and were not very happy to be working there. They were ok but not very excited about being at work. I am not very excited about work so I can relate.

Room Tip: Offer bananas and also offer turkey bacon or sausage. The selection of healthy choice / low calorie...
1 Thank NJ_Diver_OC
Albany, NY, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

Nice, clean hotel....staff very friendly and helpful. The hotel is located in a very good location right off of the New Jersey turnpike and there are a lot of restaurants and shopping close by. The Recovery Room restaurant is attached to the hotel and the food and atmosphere there is always good. I always stay at this hotel when I have to visit clients close-by.

Lumberton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

I wanted to takemy daugher somewhere that was really nice and also that had a pool for Valentines Day weekend to show her a great time. Here at the Hilton Garden she and I experienced just that. We had a excellent time and the staff was awesome.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

Walking into the Lobby was wonderful, it had fruit flavored water, cups, a comfortable atmosphere. The room itself was great, bed ok, loved having the Keurig and the bathroom, though small was adequate for our needs. Makela (wait staff at restaurant and hotel) and Jaime (wait staff at restaurant) were both very wonderful and helpful. Also the guy who cooked our omelet. But the breakfast set up in the lobby was just awful. They did not have enough staff, appeared completely unprepared. there were no more butter, sugar, fruit, nor any utensils. Everything took forever, and most of the tables still had dirty plates, napkins, etc. on them so we could not really sit anywhere. This was all the more irritating because we were paying for our meal. In addition, the first night we ate at the restaurant, it was amazing! Great food, great wait staff. Second night was such a disaster that we did not order anything after the appetizer because the service was slow and they brought our food out burnt. I would still stay at this hotel if I returned to the area, but would probably not eat at the hotel or pay for my breakfast

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Novi, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

When I first arrived. The staff was short-handed leaving for me to wait an etremely long time to be checked in. I had traveled from a long ways and I was extremely tired. However, once the front desk manager assisted me with my check in and found that I had been inconvenience, she immediately offered to accomodate me with an upgraded room, and a complimentary breakfast for two. I thought that she went above and beyond the call-of-duty to make sure that I was satisfied and had an enjoyable and comfortable stay. The room was excellent and the hotel was pretty clean. However, I was there over the Valentine's Day weeken and found it to be very noisy with other guests. The Hotel lobby was very busy and noisy, but overall I was pleased with my stay and would definetly stay again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Bainbridge, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

I travel on business to this area alot and always stay at this hotel. The hotel staff are always friendly and attentive. The rooms are well cared for and comfortable, the food is good and the bar is fun. I have never had any complaints.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Westampton
Courtyard Burlington Mt. Holly/Westampton
Holiday Inn Express Mt. Holly-Exit 5 NJ Tnpk
Hilton Garden Inn Mt. Laurel
Hilton Garden Inn Mt. Laurel
#4 of 28 in Mount Laurel

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Mount Holly/Westampton? Share your experiences!