“Excellent Stay”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Westampton
Manassas, VA
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Stayed here for a night on our way north. Great location across from exit 5 of the turnpike. We are Hilton honors gold members so we got a bump to a full suite, two rooms, two bathrooms and a jetted tub. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Back of hotel looks out over a large field. Everyone on staff was pleasant and helpful. There is a sports bar at the front of the property, did not go there but it looked busy at night. Also a Cracker Barrel across the street. Would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
East Windsor, New Jersey
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My wedding was last Friday at Valenzano Winery and Dory, my caterer, recommended the Hilton Garden Westampton for my guests. Right from booking over a year ago, Lori, the manager of sales, was attentive to my questions and blocked 25 rooms for my wedding guests. She kept me abreast a month before the wedding how many rooms were booked and the guests names. Upon our arrival Lori and the staff at the Hilton were amazing. Wayne, the bartender kept the bar open late for my wedding guests to keep the party going, the housekeeping staff was incredible, and we loved John, the maintenance guy. My nephew left his iPod in his room and the housekeeping woman actually looked for him to give it back. Lori left champagne in our room while we were at the wedding and took great care of my family. She also gave my husband and I, as well as my parents, breakfast vouchers for both mornings of our stay. I can't say enough great things about the hotel. Several guests have even called my parents to say what great accommodations they had. The coffee in the lobby was a hit too!!! Thank you Lori and staff for making our wedding weekend exceptional.

• Stayed August 2013
Mount Holly, New Jersey
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Every time I travel to our New Jersey Offices, I stay at this Hotel and I am always impressed by the level of service the staff provides. I am always greeted at the front desk with a beautiful smile from Sabrina and she is always ready to go the extra mile to make sure that I am aware of the services in the hotel and also provide any assistance needed to make my business trip successful. She is a true asset for this location and for the Hilton family. Thank you Sabrina! I hope to see you again very soon!

Leslie H

Room Tip: Just ask for Sabrina!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Leslie H
Ellicott City, United States
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The staff was overwhelmed and each issue required multiple calls from me to get any action. I had 3 rooms and all 3 rooms had issues. The toliet was not working in one room (maintanence came at 11PM after two calls to front desk); the bedside lamp would not turn off in another room (replaced next day after maintanence came the first day and could not fix lamp, and only after a visit to the front desk). Check-in was very substandard. Staff was no rude, but there was no follow-up on items. This is my second stay at this hotel. Plus one stay at the Hampton Inn (Hilton property) across the street.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Alexandra A
HGI_MountHollyGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mount Holly/Westampton, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Let me first apologize for the maintenance issues and lack of follow you encountered with your recent stay with us. This is one of the areas that we are very vigilant in to ensure comfort and satisfaction for our guests. I'm so sorry that we were unable to meet expectations and based upon your review I am actively participating with our Engineering team and Front Office to ensure this is prevented in the future.

Your feedback in critical to the success of this property and it taken very seriously. We hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again. Thank you again, I appreciate your honest feedback.

Marlton, New Jersey
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Our son recently got married near the hotel. We needed a large block of rooms as we had alot of family from out of town attending the wedding. Lori Oberg was wonderful to work with. She was accomodating when we needed additional rooms and in addition, many family members requested an early check in. They were able to check in early and the rooms were ready and clean. The entire staff was friendly. When you entered the hotel, the ambiance was clean, refreshing and welcoming. The sports bar at the hotel was also great as many young people did not want the party to stop after the reception! This was a fun place for everyone to meet afterwards. In addition, my immediate family wanted to surprise my parents with a breakfast the next morning for their 60th wedding anniversary. Lori was fantastic with helping me organize this event for 30 people. We had a private room and the food was delicious and service was wonderful. Overall, our experience at this hotel was excellent- from the clean rooms, friendly staff, good food and accomodating management. Thank you again to Lori for making our hotel experience perfect! The Hilton hotel chain will be our first choice whenever we travel. P and K Hill

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Patrice H
Pemberton, United States
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I absolutely love this hotel!!! Although this is my first overnight visit, I have had contact with Lori O. and she is absolutely AMAZING!! She was our biggest reason for our 2 night stay as well as the great millitary discount rate. The front desk person was very pleasant and personable as well. We were greeted immediately as we walked in. Unfortunately, I can't remember her first name but she was the tall light skinned lady with short hair. The breakfast server was extremely sweet and attentative to my husband as well. As you walk through the hotel all the staff that you saw would always greet you with a smile and hello! That was a big deal to me. We even meant the chef there and he was awesome as well. The food was great and you got alot of food. The atmosphere is very appealing to the eyes. I also love the fact they have a sports bar right next to the hotel. there food was great as well. I love the fact it's close to a movie theater, mall, well known department stores, other restaurants, 295 and NJ Turnpike! This is a very clean hotel! I am VERY, VERY BIG on customer service. They are a def 10!!!!!They have made it very hard for me and my husband to even want to stay at any other hotel! That is a great thing on their part! Keep up the great work to all the staff! Mr. & Mrs. Jackson New Jersey

1 Thank Letha J
HGI_MountHollyGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mount Holly/Westampton, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Let me first thank you for taking the time to recognize the service levels you received at our hotel. The Hilton Garden Inn Westampton acknowledges team members when recognized from our guests. It's the highest compliment in our industry!

Thank you again for your comments. We know you have choices....so we thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Westampton. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Yours in Hospitality,
Edison, New Jersey
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This stay started out horrific and upsetting, but thanks to Sabrina at the front desk it ended up much better. Checked in at 12 am only to find the "maintenance man" freshening up our room because he so called saw that our curtains weren't straight. Can you say suspicious? Who does that at 12 am ? As it turns out, the room had been previously occupied and was never cleaned. It still had messy beds, garbage under one of the beds, garbage in the bathroom, used towels, etc. I promptly told them the room was not acceptable and was given another room. Guess what??? That room was dirty too. I was furious at that point, and requested a refund . I packed up my car, but my mate was persuaded to see "one more room" which we thought would be ok. As I proceeded to get into bed, It had a mattress topper which was not adjusted and made the bed slanted. The head of the bed was sunken while the foot was elevated. We had to spend another 20 min. unzipping and adjusting it. "NIGHTMARE" !!! I was so exhausted and sleepy at that point I couldn't wait to crash. I have stayed at this hotel in the past a few times and have had pleasant stays. I don't know what happened his time. On the fence about returning...

1 Thank Ja C
Let me first off apologize for the issues encountered at check in. This is certainly not our norm. I was here the morning you departed and our Night Auditor explaining the situation. I investigated the rooms in questions with the Housekeeping Supervisor and she acknowledged that those rooms should not have been in our system as ready to sell. We acknoledge our error and instituted the 100% guarantee we stand by and adjusted the room charges as expected.

We truly appreciate your feedback and hope this in no way would prevent you from staying with us in the near future.

Yours in Hospitality,

Carrie Sayers
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westampton
Courtyard Burlington Mt. Holly/Westampton
Holiday Inn Express Mt. Holly-Exit 5 NJ Tnpk
Hilton Garden Inn Mt. Laurel
Hilton Garden Inn Mt. Laurel
#4 of 28 in Mount Laurel

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Mount Holly/Westampton? Share your experiences!