“Cleanliness Is A Must !!!”

Hilton Garden Inn Mount Holly/Westampton
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Westampton
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This stay started out horrific and upsetting, but thanks to Sabrina at the front desk it ended up much better. Checked in at 12 am only to find the "maintenance man" freshening up our room because he so called saw that our curtains weren't straight. Can you say suspicious? Who does that at 12 am ? As it turns out, the room had been previously occupied and was never cleaned. It still had messy beds, garbage under one of the beds, garbage in the bathroom, used towels, etc. I promptly told them the room was not acceptable and was given another room. Guess what??? That room was dirty too. I was furious at that point, and requested a refund . I packed up my car, but my mate was persuaded to see "one more room" which we thought would be ok. As I proceeded to get into bed, It had a mattress topper which was not adjusted and made the bed slanted. The head of the bed was sunken while the foot was elevated. We had to spend another 20 min. unzipping and adjusting it. "NIGHTMARE" !!! I was so exhausted and sleepy at that point I couldn't wait to crash. I have stayed at this hotel in the past a few times and have had pleasant stays. I don't know what happened his time. On the fence about returning...

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ja C
HGI_MountHollyGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mount Holly/Westampton, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Let me first off apologize for the issues encountered at check in. This is certainly not our norm. I was here the morning you departed and our Night Auditor explaining the situation. I investigated the rooms in questions with the Housekeeping Supervisor and she acknowledged that those rooms should not have been in our system as ready to sell. We acknoledge our error and instituted the 100% guarantee we stand by and adjusted the room charges as expected.

We truly appreciate your feedback and hope this in no way would prevent you from staying with us in the near future.

Yours in Hospitality,

Carrie Sayers

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I booked about 20 rooms for my wedding about 4 months before the wedding day. My family and friends reserved their rooms around that time. However, on the day of the wedding the rooms were not ready and the staff was very unwelcoming to my guests. The major problem was with my parents. My parents went to the hotel between the ceremony and the reception. They did his because before hand they called and were told their room was ready (check in is at 4). If the room wouldn't be ready they would not have stopped there due to time. However when they got to the hotel at 4:30ish the staff was saying their room was not ready and was giving them a hard time. Due to this and the staff causing a problem my own parents were a half hour late to my wedding. My mother than I after the wedding talked to management about the situation. They then started to say lies about the entire night and gave my parents a hard time. The manager talked to my mom like she was stupid. I will never stay at this hotel again and neither will be family.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jackie p
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Hotel was excellent value for price. Newer. Clean and well maintained. Room was large. Bed comfortable. Bathroom newer. Overall excellent. Staff performed as expected. We did not eat there. The check in time is a little late, 4 PM, but other than that I would recommend.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JohnfrNY
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Great hotel, great amenities. I stayed in a Marriott in Teaneck that paled in comparison: Marriott charges for in-room wifi internet and pool privileges for kids are limited to 2 hours a day. The fitness center there also has more restrictive hours. Hilton Garden Inn rocks!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Yosefi S
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This Hotel Garden is always clean, the staff is pleasant and helpful, excellent, very convenient location, very good restaurants nearby as well as at the Hotel itself. The rooms have varied amenities to suit everyone. This Hilton consistently lives up to the Hilton's very high standards, and has a policy of satisfaction guaranteed. Suitable for couples, families, and businesses.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Catherine T
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Nice place, nice room but hard to get to. Unfortunately we arrived early so i decided to call (8:00am) if I could get an early check in and was advised that they were full the night before and nothing was available. She never asked me for a number I could be reached if anything opened up, So my wife and I found a place for breakfast to stay out of the 84% humidity and then drove around. Called back around 11:00 am and tried again and felt like I was a bother and advised again nothing available. So we did some sightseeing and got to the hotel at 3:00pm to be once again advised by the same women we had spoken to on the phone that day that we were 3rd in line for a room?
2 other travelers were called within the next 15 minutes of arrival, in the meantime front desk change and the person we were served by walked by me and smiled as she left the building. After 15 more minutes I decided once again to approach the front desk and was asked by the replacement front desk if she could help me and I advised her that I was next waiting for my room, my reservation was not out! She went threw a bunch of available rooms she had and immediately set us up!!

What can I say! Thank God I used my points for this awful experience!
Best thing about this place was the restaurant next door where we enjoyed a meal.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gtz1992
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Mt. Holly NJ as my son got married at a nearby winery. There were about 75 family and friends who also stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for this event. You always get a little nervous recommending a facility to so many people because you want to be sure everything turns out great. Well, I had no
reason to worry as the Hilton Garden Inn was well above my expectations. From the hotel lobby to the rooms, every-
thing was immaculate. So many of my family remarked about how clean everything was. And the whole staff was
professional, helpful and courteous. I especially had a lot of interactions with Lori, Director of Sales and Carrie, General Mgr. Both these young ladies were so sweet and helpful...they really went out of their way to help with my hotel planning and breakfasts for my guests the next day. I really appreciated their professionalism and warmth.
Breakfast the next day was great, and my guests loved the selection of breakfast. The chef even came out to
congratulate the newlyweds! What a nice touch. I would recommend the Hilton Garden Inn highly. Thank you
Hilton staff for making a wonderful weekend even better. M. Olsen

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank m o
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westampton
Hampton Inn Burlington/Mt. Holly
Quality Inn & Suites Westampton-Mount Holly
Hampton Inn Bordentown
Hampton Inn Bordentown
#1 of 11 in Bordentown

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Mount Holly/Westampton? Share your experiences!