Hilton Garden Inn Mount Holly/Westampton
$112
$130
$65
$66
All reviewsnj turnpikenew jerseycracker barrel across the streetexcellent place to stayeasy accessconvenient locationbreakfast was excellentindoor poolclean hotelfort dixwould stay here againenjoyed my staybusiness triplobbyhgifranwedding
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Stayed here for about 4 days on business. 50/50 on the staff being accommodating. Some people really stood out - breakfast waitress and bartender. Desk staff lacked intelligence. Lots of noise first afternoon with maid service banging and yelling on doors for some reason. It was like 6 or 7pm which I thought was weird. Thin walls. Otherwise clean and average for a Hilton. Nice location adjacent to a Sports Recovery Grill. Very good food there. Cracker Barrel is within walking distance just across the road too. Nice view out window of some farmer's field.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Great stay. This hotel was awesome. I received a great discounted rate w/o a reservation, even after arriving around midnight. Location is right across the Turnpike entrance but no noise. Well decorated and clean rooms. I was given cookie and free bottled water upon arrival. Cracker Barrel is across the street for quick breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

We only stayed here for a night. Everything was fine with our stay except the fact that our room was across from the pool and next to the stairwell. This made it very noisy! Otherwise, everything was clean & comfortable. Refrigerator and microwave were great to have. Having Recovery bar and grill nearby was also a plus. If you are traveling via the NJ turnpike, you can't beat the connivence of its location.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Cutiecheeks11
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The rooms are quite noisy from evening through midnight. Although noise was reported to hotel staff and acknowledged as present by the hotel staff the noise from the pool was not remedied. I would recommend avoiding this hotel

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Dario L
HGI_MountHollyGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mount Holly/Westampton, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback. I'm sorry to see that you had some issues with the noise levels during your stay. You should absolutely expect a comfortable and quiet stay, and I apologize if that was not the case. We would love the opportunity to make it up to you the next time you're in the Westampton area. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel if you have other questions or concerns.

Carrie Sayers, General Manager

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I spent a night at this hotel last weekend with my son who was playing in a soccer tournament nearby. I had stayed at this hotel a few years back under similar circumstances. I remember it as decent like most of the Hilton Garden Inns I have stayed at.

The hotel was fully booked for the weekend and we were given rm. 251 at the end of a hallway. I thought this was good, that the room would be more quiet. All was fine until we turned in for the night. As I tried to sleep I heard this whirring sound that was constant. I hadn't noticed it before because my son had the TV on. This sound was on whether the room air conditioner was on or not. It was a droning mechanical sound which I thought was coming from outside the room. I actually went outside to check! I didn't fall asleep until after 3am.

The next day I called to complain. The woman at the desk said it was likely the room air conditioner or some kind of roof unit. That made no sense since we were on the second of three floors. She sent an engineer to look at he unit. When he got to the room I explained the noise. I asked what was underneath this room. He said the room was above the boiler room with about six boilers and some air conditioning units. I would never stay in this room!

I have a separate issue with breakfast the next morning. Granted the hotel was filled with soccer players, but the management was totally unprepared for the weekend. When we went to breakfast, there was only one server, no silverware or plates, dwindling breakfast pastries, no fruit, etc. There was food everywhere, unclean tables, etc. No management forethought about the needs of guests. Anarchy is not my idea of a way to start my morning. Suffice it to say, we did not eat there.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mark B
HGI_MountHollyGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mount Holly/Westampton, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Thank you for the review of your stay. We're disappointed to see you were not completely satisfied. As you noted, we were operating at a high occupancy, but every guest in every room should be able to have a relaxing stay. I hope you accept our apologies, and consider giving us another shot the next time you are in town. We would love the opportunity to have you back so we can make it up to.

Carrie Sayers, General Manager