Hilton Garden Inn Mount Holly/Westampton
$144
Motel 6(Westampton)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Room Service
All reviewsnj turnpikenew jerseycracker barrel across the streetexcellent place to stayeasy accessconvenient locationbreakfast was excellentindoor poolclean hotelfort dixwould stay here againenjoyed my staybusiness triplobbyhgifranwedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 22, 2012

When making my most recent travel plans, I looked for a hotel near my business endeavors and was slightly disappointed when I discovered the hotel to have received "5" annual guest satisfaction awards. While this is great news it is slightly misrespented when checking the Hilton website.

THe hotel and my room was found to be clean and neat and everything found to be in good working according.The staff was very friendly and there are two sit-down restaurants within walking distance.

Hilfon Garden Inn breakfast meals are always the best and deserve consideration when traveling.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank benfen6293
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We stayed July 9th and 10th of 2012. The hotel was very clean, the breakfast was a good value and the room we booked (two queen beds) was larger than I thought it would be. After a bad experience at a different Hilton property last year, I wasn't planning on staying with them again. But I am glad we did.

Also, we were traveling with young children and I would like to acknowledge how helpful and friendly the waitress (sorry, I didn't catch her name) was at breakfast each morning.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Laz39
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Well the hotel was very nice ....... Clean the staff was well informed ... Food was good

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We stayed at the Hilton for our daughter's wedding weekend. The event was not held at the hotel, but was closeby to both the rehearsal dinner location and the ceremony/reception location. We did host a brunch on Sunday for those wedding guests who stayed over as well. The staff, especially Lori Oberg, were very attentive and welcoming, and went out of their way more than once to meet special requests. Rooms are clean and our junior suite was quite spacious. Breakfast/brunch food was very good. Small bar right in the lobby of hotel was big enough for the "after reception" gathering of guests. Special rate given to us for volume of guests was very reasonable.

Room Tip: If you can afford a little more for a suite, well worth it for the extra room. Ask for a room AWAY from the pool area - it's an interior pool and we heard from some of our family members that the noise came through the floors.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2012

The hotel is very well located near the NJTP entrance. A great sports bar next door, a great breakfast with food to order on the spot. Pleasant surrounding with pretty green well kept grass to view, winters must be a spectacular site. Very good overall experience, if in the area again the choice is obvious.

• Stayed: June 2012
oberg_lori, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mount Holly/Westampton, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2012

Thank you so much for the nice review of our property! A little positive encouragement is always appreciated. I absolutely agree that our kitchen staff (at both the sports grill and breakfast grill) as well as our maintenance staff do a great job, and I will be sure to pass your kind words along to them. Thanks again for taking the time to review us, and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.
Carrie Sayers, General Manage