“Very good pizza and pasta.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Capuano Italian Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 8, 2017

This is a local family run restaurant and pizza shop. The pizza is consistently very good either eat in or take out. The Caesar salad with grilled shrimp is one of our favorites. Pasta specials are always good.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Classic Italian pizza place with a large menu and good vibe. Good food for reasonable prices. The best slice of pizza there is in the area. Been going there for 20 years

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed September 6, 2017

The pizza is excellent, and so is the menu. We enjoy takeout, or eating in the dining room. We've been going to Capuano's for decades, and are always happy there!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2017

This is one of several restaurants owned by the same family, and we prefer the others. The surroundings are pleasant as are the servers. The bread tends to be so garlicky, we do not even want it on the table because the pungent aroma kills are taste buds.There is a pretty standard assortment meant of appetizers, salads, pasta dishes and entrees. All are good, but most suffer from a plethora of ingredients. I have eaten hundreds and hundreds of meals in Italy and almost all were based on a few ingredients at the height of perfection simply but exquisitely prepared. At Capuano's most dishes are a bit over the top. I would choose the simplest preparation I could find be it chicken or shrimp or pasta because the quality of ingredients is good. The soups can be interesting, and the salads are crisp and fresh, but too much on the plate is not tempting it is discouraging. I'll stick with the sibling restaurants.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed August 2, 2017

As we meet at this location about every month maybe Tuesday is not such a good idea.
The hostess is pleasant enough as she seated us (four people) at any table we desired. Not many other patrons in the place (four others). We noticed that the prices for the specials have increased since our last visit, but just chalked it up to inflation. We started with stuffed mushrooms for the table. They were delicious. I had ordered Whole wheat pasta with veggies and chicken ( pretty bland even after I put some pepper on), my friend ordered pasta and clams (red sauce) ladies ordered salmon. Ladies said fish was very good. My chicken didn't make the first round, but got it near the end of my meal. The waiter felt bad and didn't charge for the tartufo that my friend ordered for desert, Perhaps Tuesday is not the best time to visit this restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2017