“Wish this was close to home!”
Review of Asian Bistro

Asian Bistro
“Wish this was close to home!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Found Asian Bistro looking around online for good inexpensive places to eat while in Princeton for a soccer tournament. We are a family of 4 with 2 teenage boys. Everyone loved everything there! We chose to eat downstairs in the full service area. You can also order at a counter upstairs then eat wherever. Three of us chose from the "Pick Two" section and the fourth ordered Golbi. While the Golbi did not disappoint, I recommend the pick two option. For $13 you get a large tray full of assorted little sides and entrees. Everything was delicious, far better than any neighborhood Asian restaurant in our neighborhood. The presentation was really cool and our server was great. You can't beat it for the price.

• Korean first
Holden, Massachusetts
“Too many choices equal poor results”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I ate to this place several times already when visiting familly members. They offer Chinese, Japanase, Korea and Thai food. The list on the menu is huge but unfortunately there is no kitchen that can provide such wide variety without taking any shortcut. My wife had sushis and they were no better than supermarket quality.
Yesterday, I ordered Bibimbap, a staple of Korean food. The egg was fried and they probably re-heated somehow to a point that the yolk was entirely cooked. A real no-no for this dish. The rice at the bottow was overcooked and came as a huge block. The staff members could not care less since we had already paid because you are asked to pay when ordering. One of my familly member told me that once she ate there and people where waiting for a table between the table. It sounds like a lot of fun to eat when someone is standing watching you.

• Visited July 2014
Lawrenceville, New Jersey
“Energetic atmosphere, amazing variety”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

You are never far from other people at the Asian Bistro, and conversation fills the air. Yet, I would not go so far as to call the dining experience "crowded" or "noisy". Rather, I felt great a positive energy all around, as if everyone dining was sharing an exciting, new amusement park ride. The menu is long on choice, with selections from Thailand, Korea, China, Japan, and more. Sushi is a strong point. Our servers were friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive, and the bill was well within range of our expectations. We found dining there fun, and I would return.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Tom C
New York City, New York
“Not over-priced”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

This a comfortable atmosphere with a selection of standard dishes from Korea, Japan, and China and while the food was not over priced none of the dishes achieved the level of really good.

Service was good and friendly and I am sure many people will return and many will have the same reaction I had which was, "it was okay but I don't think I will go back."

• Visited January 2014