“Capuano's for authentic Italian Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Cafe Capuano
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Princeton Junction, New Jersey
“Capuano's for authentic Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have been enjoying Capuano's Italian cuisine for many, many years. My favorite dish is Salmon Caprice and my husband loves the eggplant parmigiana and chicken parmigiana and the chicken cacciatore is also one of his favorites.
The ambiance of the restaurant is great and if you don't want formal dining you can eat in the pizza parlor (the pizza is also excellent, the sauce they use is delicious).
When we don't have time to eat there we take the food out and eat it at home. Our entire family enjoys this wonderful Italian cuisine.

• Visited April 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good food good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

I've been here many times and never had a bad meal. recently my family came from out of state and enjoyed it so much they went back 3 times. The service is exceptional and the atmosphere is very nice.

• Visited February 2014
“Never Disappointed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Capuano's Cafe is one of our favorite local places. Though one side of the restaurant serves pizza - very good pizza I might add - we usually order from the full menu. The food is good quality especially the seafood and meats such as the veal chop or lamb chop. It is cooked to order and they understand the difference between rare and medium rare. Vegetables are fresh and gently cooked. The servers are accommodating especially to those with special dietary needs or requests. It is bring your own, and glasses and ice, if necessary, are quickly provided. The bread is fine, though I have had better, but it does a good job of sopping up those yummy sauces. I cannot speak about dessert because we do not eat dessert, but everything else has been very good and it is often excellent. We do not eat out often, but when we do Capuano's Cafe is one of our top choices.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
East Windsor, New Jersey
“Our favorite place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

My family has been coming here for years. The food is consistently very good. Great place to come for a nice meal to eat in or take out. Pizza is also delicious. Just one note of caution - if price is an issue, stick to the regular menu. The wait staff recites the specials at the table instead of giving them to you in writing and they do not give prices for the specials. They are always higher priced than the regular menu.

• Visited November 2013
Toms River, New Jersey
“Wow in a good way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013

I had lunch here on Friday afternoon. The place was pretty crowded. I had a salad, diet coke, chicken parmigiana and a coffee. The chicken pram was excellent - cooked perfectly, excellent sauce, high quality mozzarella - what more can you ask for? Service was very good. My buddy had the shrimp fra diavlo and he enjoyed it very much.

• Visited December 2013