“Not the same...”

Cuisines: Chinese
Bridgeville, Delaware
“Not the same...”
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

We've being customers for well over 25 years. This is our 3rd visit under the new management and probably our last. Tonight, we were there 2 1/2 hrs., party of 3. Our last two visits, the restaurant was full but there is not enough staff. We waited 50 minutes to get our appetizer. One couple at another table complained about the wait and left without getting their meal. We noticed everyone flagging down the staff asking for their food. When the food did arrive, it was good, but not the quality nor quantity we were accustomed to. Sadly, as this rate I don't think Little Szechuan will be around much longer.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank LisaH0108

East Windsor, NJ
“New owners, same great food”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Little Szechaun was the first place we ate at in our new neighborhood 24 years ago, and we still love it. It has recently changed owners, but the only difference i've seen is a little more technology at the counter. The food is still greal, and the service is friendly.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank dewjr
Princeton, New Jersey, USA
“Great Chinese Take Out”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

good food, our choice for takeout. Serving size is more than ample and meat portions are generous. Typical but good choices.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank eatoften
Princeton NJ
“WARNING: CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP! TERRIBLE!!!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was a regular customer here (and even wrote a favorable review previously) and I returned for dinner a couple of nights ago, and much to my surprise, found that the previous owners were replaced by two women I did not recognize, as being the new owners. I decided to stay, and I'm very sorry I did. The food was HORRIBLE! The soup was watery, the chicken dish I ordered (which I've ordered numerous times in the past and enjoyed immensely under previous ownership) was DISGUSTING and almost inedible. The chicken was processed meat and was tough, rubbery in texture and tasteless. I was extremely disappointed and will most definitely NEVER return again.

Visited April 2013
burlington, NJ
“Return guest”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I've been driving to this location from Burlington NJ (about 30 minutes away) for the last 8 years because they have the BEST szechuan style beef over rice in the local area. The hosts are so friendly and remember us well! The atmosphere is pleasant and always clean. The food arrives promptly and the service is always with a smile. Many waiters even come to our table to say hello to my husband whenever we stop in, which is simply delightful.

The reason why this receives 4 out of 5 stars though is because in all honesty, the szechuan beef is their best dish. I've tried several of their other menu options to find that it's on par with my local Chinese restaurants closer to home. However, if you want some good szechuan-style entrees with a kick, go HERE and you will leave satisfied - good portion sizes for a fair price.

• Visited December 2012