“OK pizza/sub shop”

Aljon's Pizza & Sub Shop
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed December 9, 2011

I have ordered slices for lunch and eaten subs. The pizza quality is ok and the subs are better. We have also ordered pizza from this place for office and had mixed experience.

Reviewed November 25, 2011

Good selection of toppings as well as pizza "packages". We ordered for a group of friends and really enjoyed it. Would definitely go back!

Reviewed June 8, 2011

It's the best pizza in town hands down. Owners are cool and all food is great. good pizza is hard to find around here so I am glad this place is here.

Reviewed September 6, 2010

Been going here for years. When I visit Aljon's is always for a sub and never for the pizza. A tuna sub always works for me while others in the family prefer an Italian sub. No one evers orders a slice.

Reviewed July 14, 2010

I grew up on Aljon's Pizza and subs. When I go back to PJ, Aljons is one of the "must stop for lunch" restaurants on the list. It's not fancy, no waiter/ress service or any of the creature comforts you might find at a "sit down" restaurant. But the food is good. I don't think I've ever had meal there. Food comes out fast too.