“Terrible food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My dish, the vegetarian Thai curry was served cold, very watery, and tasted absolutely bland, and to make matters worse, it arrived on the table minus the rice. I had to return my dish. It came back tasting much the same, the dish lacked the flavours of Thai cooking, there was no coconut milk, lemongrass, galangalang, or flavouring of any sort. I had to decline my dish and left hungry and very disappointed. The floor also felt sticky, so I cannot say much about the place.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (160)

Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

The food is good. Great flavor and good portions. Nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Service may sometimes be a little slow but still good food.

Reviewed August 22, 2019

My business partner and I decided to go to P.F. Chang's as we needed to discuss a few items, maybe have a drink and some food. Sounds simple, right? About 15 minutes after hostess set us at the table we received NO attention from waiter. I had to go to the hostess and ask her if there is anyone serving that table. Waiter was polite, but seems to be unfamiliar with basic menu. We ordered fried calamari for appetizer. I can definitively say that it was THE WORST calamari I had ever had. It was disgusting. I can continue describing how it took about 40-45 minutes for chicken entree to arrive and it tasted equally bad. Did I mention dirty sticky floor by the table? Extremely disappointing experience. There are plenty food places in the area. Avoid P.F. Chang's in West New York

Reviewed August 18, 2019

Delicious Egg Drop Broth with Wonton Ingredients....Excellent Chilean Sea Bass + Sushi Rice..... The Fillet Mignon was not so good.

Reviewed August 8, 2019

The food was about what you'd expect - Americanized Chinese. It's a little bit expensive for what it is. Visited during prime time on Friday night and there were plenty of open tables. Even with all the open tables, our service was fairly slow.
On the plus side, the place is decorated well and has a nice atmosphere.