“Chinese Food and Delicious ?”

P.F. Chang's Bistro
Ranked #4 of 100 Restaurants in West New York
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bogota, Colombia
“Chinese Food and Delicious ?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

Yes this is a very very good chinese restaurant. Very trendy, clean and food is really great. Service has some delays but food paid the bill. Look for non spicy food if you dont like it because as in mexico ....

• Visited August 2012

• Korean first
“Go there all the time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

We go there all the time. It's a kids friendly place. Yes Very noisy that's true, but food is good. And when u come happy hour time it's a good value as well. Great food. Also gluten free and vegetarian dishes. Nice drinks. What this place is missing, is a nice proffesional hostess or two in front.
Recommending for anyone for casual dining.

Weehawken, New Jersey
“PF Chang”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

Always crowded and it is noisy. Everytime I have gone has been in a large group 8 or more and the servers are always pleasant and have not made mistakes with the orders. Try the lamb - it was different but I enjoyed the preparation.

Visited March 2012
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Not worthy of the brand”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have been to PF Changs many times in PA and elsewhere, where it is considered semi-upscale and I have always had excellent service and delicious food, however, I now realize consistency cannot be found here. Went out on a busy Sunday night, the restaurant was packed. Was seated fairly quickly at a table, but my fiancee and I waited 10 minutes without even seeing a waiter for our entire section of the restaurant. Acoustics are terrible and it was really loud inside, so we asked to be seated outside. Outdoor seating area is so much nicer, waitress much more attentive. Appetizers took at least 10 minutes to come out and then had the most boring presentation ever. My mojito drink was served in a water glass and had hardly any rum in it. Our entrees then took over half an hour to come out and were just ok. The table next to us had apparently waited even longer and complained so the manager came out and gave them cards for free appetizers next time they came back. Needless to say, I didn't want any cards because I would not be coming back. Still happy with my hometown PF Changs, but this place is an anomaly.

• Visited July 2012
North Bergen, New Jersey
“Prix Fixe Menu - $39.99”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

We tried both the egg drop and hot and sour soup, both were thick with a gellatin like consistency. The lettuce wraps are always good, and then we had the Chang Spicy Chicken and Mongolian Beef. They were both okay, I'd be afraid to check the calories on the dishes though. The West New York Location does have outdoor seating which is a plus. Then the finish you off with a mini dessert, for $40 dollars can't go wrong.

• Visited July 2012