“Go there all the time” 4 of 5 bubbles

P.F. Chang's Bistro
Ranked #4 of 100 Restaurants in West New York
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Go there all the time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

We go there all the time. It's a kids friendly place. Yes Very noisy that's true, but food is good. And when u come happy hour time it's a good value as well. Great food. Also gluten free and vegetarian dishes. Nice drinks. What this place is missing, is a nice proffesional hostess or two in front.
Recommending for anyone for casual dining.

• Korean first
Weehawken, New Jersey
“PF Chang”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

Always crowded and it is noisy. Everytime I have gone has been in a large group 8 or more and the servers are always pleasant and have not made mistakes with the orders. Try the lamb - it was different but I enjoyed the preparation.

Visited March 2012
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Not worthy of the brand”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have been to PF Changs many times in PA and elsewhere, where it is considered semi-upscale and I have always had excellent service and delicious food, however, I now realize consistency cannot be found here. Went out on a busy Sunday night, the restaurant was packed. Was seated fairly quickly at a table, but my fiancee and I waited 10 minutes without even seeing a waiter for our entire section of the restaurant. Acoustics are terrible and it was really loud inside, so we asked to be seated outside. Outdoor seating area is so much nicer, waitress much more attentive. Appetizers took at least 10 minutes to come out and then had the most boring presentation ever. My mojito drink was served in a water glass and had hardly any rum in it. Our entrees then took over half an hour to come out and were just ok. The table next to us had apparently waited even longer and complained so the manager came out and gave them cards for free appetizers next time they came back. Needless to say, I didn't want any cards because I would not be coming back. Still happy with my hometown PF Changs, but this place is an anomaly.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
North Bergen, New Jersey
“Prix Fixe Menu - $39.99”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

We tried both the egg drop and hot and sour soup, both were thick with a gellatin like consistency. The lettuce wraps are always good, and then we had the Chang Spicy Chicken and Mongolian Beef. They were both okay, I'd be afraid to check the calories on the dishes though. The West New York Location does have outdoor seating which is a plus. Then the finish you off with a mini dessert, for $40 dollars can't go wrong.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“The worst experience ever!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

The service staff here is hands down the worst I've ever experienced!! We sat at the bar and waited 10 minutes for a bartender to take our drink order. Then when our appetizers arrived the waiter dumped the sauce down my husbands new outfit. No applogy!! The manager came over and said he'd comp our drink and appetizer. Really this was a Polo outfit!! Then when the check arrived he only comped 6.00 dollars. Our bill was 81.00. Hardly compensation for an ill trained server and ruined Polo outfit. The whole staff needs retraining!

• 1 of 5 bubbles