Lowest prices for your stay
HIExpress.com
$97
Free cancellation until 12/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$97
Free cancellation until 12/05/21
Traveluro
$79
Expedia.com$97
Hotels.com$97
Priceline$97
All reviews pancake machine front desk free breakfast the breakfast area minute drive monmouth mall hie cereal shore elevator clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2017

As a frequent traveler, I must say that my recommendation comes from a lot of experiences. Simply stated, the Holiday Inn in West Long Branch NJ gets my vote as one of the finest lodging experiences.
Very special recognition to Malcolm and Kenny at the front desk. When I arrive and leave I get the feeling that I am at my home away from home.

Room tip: All rooms are great
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Jenny H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Long Branch - Eatontown, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed everything about your stay, and Malcolm and Kenny provided you with exceptional customer service. We will be sure to share your review with them and the entire staff, as I am sure it will brighten their day. Thank you again, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

Lady was too lazy to take out pancake machine Sunday morning. She most certainly took it out Monday morning . She said it was too busy to take out Sunday. However on Sunday when it was supposed to be busy at 800 am, she was sitting on her rear end doing nothing for the entire hour I was in the breakfast area. I guess she views anything as being busy as just getting out of a chair . Maybe it's time for the boss to fire her and get someone that actually wants to work

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Jenny H, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Long Branch - Eatontown, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

Thank you so much for alerting us. Our hotel management will be taking swift action to keep this issue from recurring. If you don't mind, it would be very helpful if you'd be willing to call us with more information about what occurred, and to give us a chance to apologize in person. You can reach us by calling (732) 542-1234 and asking for hotel management. Thank you!

Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

Our stay seemed to be ok until my wife's make up mirror was left behind when we departed. We called to see if they could mail it to us and they said they would call us back in an hour after checking the room. They never called back. The next morning my wife called again and they said they couldn't find it. It was obviously stolen by the cleaning staff, who I had tipped 3 days in a row. After reading similitude complaints on this web site I can see why. Others have had the same problem. The vault in the room did not work. Luckily nothing more valuable was stolen. Also the older lady serving breakfast was very rude. No decaf coffee with 2 hours left for breakfast. She seemed to be bothered that we were even there. What started out so enjoyable ended so disheartening. We had to stay extra days because of the severe storm.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Jenny H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Long Branch - Eatontown, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2017

We are disappointed to hear that this incident occurred during your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Long Branch. After reviewing your concerns with management, we would like to take this opportunity to respond. We understand that after you departed, you called the hotel to ask if the mirror was found. Unfortunately, nothing was brought down, but we explained that we would thoroughly check the room and would call you back. Management proceeded to check the room, but nothing was found. You were called back, and we explained that we would check with housekeeping in the morning as they had left for the day and, we would call you again. During our discussion with housekeeping, you called to inquire about the mirror. The housekeeper that cleaned your room found nothing left in the room. We apologize that your mirror was displaced. As for the attendant at breakfast, this will be addressed with the entire staff. Again, we apologize you were not completely satisfied, and we wish you the best in your future travels.

Reviewed March 16, 2017

I stayed 4 nights at this hotel for a wedding. Our entire wedding party had rooms. Regular room with two beds some had suites. I will get to that in a minute. The double beds are clean very well kept. Bathrooms are clean. There is just about everything you would need EXCEPT a microwave. If you go out to get food and want to eat it later. Who wants to go downstairs to do that after drinks. Not I! My other friend had a room with a new baby and kids. She was not able to warm up any foods. So microwaves do come in handy. The suites ...they are ok one room with door, joining bathroom with separate doors for room and for living room. My only other issue besides the microwaves not being in any rooms besides the suites are the heaters...ggezzz it can't get the temperature right. LOL it is either to hot or to cold and it can be noisy. But overall would I stay again? most definitely its affordable and the breakfast was good and hot.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank msmurphy03
Jenny H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Long Branch - Eatontown, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Long Branch! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations, all of our amenities, and our exceptional staff. Unfortunately, our rooms do not have microwaves, but we have some available at the front desk upon request. We greatly appreciate your feedback, and we are thrilled to hear you will stay with us again in the future. Thanks again, and we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

Check in was quick and easy. The front desk clerk didn't inform us of the times of breakfast and there was no info on it in the room. The clerk should tell customers at check in. Our room was clean and had plenty of room for our family. Bathroom was clean and great water pressure in shower. The bed was very comfortable, fridge was clean and coffee maker was clean. The breakfast attendant was on top of cleaning up and replenishing the food as needed. She was very friendly and worked really hard with the crowd that was there. Breakfast had something for everyone in my family eggs, sausage, bagels, cereal and an pancake machine. It was a great stay and would stay there again if we are in the area.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank beachbound3909
Jenny H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Long Branch - Eatontown, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Long Branch! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your accommodations, many of the amenities we offer, and our wonderful staff. We do apologize that the breakfast hours weren't explained upon check-in. We will address your suggestions with management. Thank you again for your review, and we hope to see you again soon!