Long Branch was a larger city than expected which allowed for shopping and restaurants being close to the hotel and the Jersey shore was close as was the Pier Village.
Hotel was clean and seemed very new and modern. Front Desk help were friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites of West Long Branch, NJ, ideally situated near exit 105 of the Garden State Parkway, minutes from Monmouth Mall and beautiful Long Branch Beaches. We are proud to unveil the latest enhancements to our wide array of first-class features the addition of 42 new guest rooms as well as a heated, indoor pool and state-of-the-art fitness center. As always, we offer attentive service with a personal touch to complement our spacious, attractive accommodations. Relax and revive with our Simply Smart bath collection and guest-recommended shower heads featuring three powerful spray settings. When it s time for work, you ll be pleased to find generous work desks, complimentary WiFi in our premier guest rooms and throughout the hotel, and a 24-hour business center. We also invite you to treat yourself to a stay in one of our large two-room suites or Jacuzzi suites for a step up in luxury. Every day, wake up to our complimentary Express Start Breakfast Bar, including scrumptious cinnamon rolls and select hot items. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to check in (some exceptions apply). Valid photo ID and credit card required at check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites West Long Branch
- Holiday Inn West Long Branch
- West Long Branch Holiday Inn