“16 hour drive across country early check in THX U!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch
st. louis
“16 hour drive across country early check in THX U!”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

What can i say Clint at front desk was Awesome! I WAS IN LONG BRANCH FOR A FUNERAL! & this hotel made sure a room was ready for my family! the bed was firm & just what my sore back needed! Breakfast was good & yes the pancakes out that machine were really tasty! The hotel is clean & very easy to find! The staff was friendly even at my 4am check out! will stay again!

Room Tip: talk to clint
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank mcmt85
Hotels_Unlimited, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch, responded to this review, May 15, 2012
Dear mcmt85,

I am sorry to hear the reason for your trip but we are glad you chose to stay with us. We are happy that we could provide you with a great stay and delicious pancakes. We hope to see you again soon for another visit!

Thank you so much for the positive review,
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Suites West Long Branch

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Reviewed April 25, 2012

We made our reservation with Clint! He was amazing! I booked my reservation because of him! Anton also very helpful! Loved him too! Brooke was very sweet and a ray of sunshine! All of the staff was wonderful ! Breakfast was the BEST! Room very clean! Great price! I recommend anyone to stay here . Great for families !!!! Thanks again guys! :) we will be back!!!!

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank Jeannimarchese
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Came up for Easter to spend time with my family. Was a beautiful hotel. Would have loved to stayed longer. Staff was great and breakfast was perfect. Checked in easily Friday and early. Was offered cookies and water for being a gold member of priority club! Loved it all so much! Once again staff was great as well as the manager Brooke. She was so friendly and always smiling when I saw her around the hotel. Got directions to the locations I needed to go from the staff. I loved everything about my stay. The room was clean and welcoming with my towel animal. Thanks again west long branch!

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank Pooleg1
Millville, New Jersey
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Rooms are very comfortable and welcoming.rooms were really clean and organized. the cleaning crew did a great job. the staff was very friendly and the front desk lady was really kind and helpful. and the elephant on my bed was cute. Breakfast was more than what I expected with the choices ranging from the usual cold items to hot items. the location of the hotel was great close to the mall, beach and the outlets. the prices for the night was reasonable. There is also a convenient parking lot. Would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank nil o
Joplin, Missouri
Reviewed March 26, 2012

I am a soccer coach who was looking for a place to stay close to Monmouth University. Found this place online, read a few reviews, and took the chance and booked it. GREAT LOCATION! Close to Monmouth U, the beach, the mall, and even the outlets. There was a cute rabbit made of towels on my bed; I just loved everything about this hotel. The staff was great from the housekeeper who cleaned my room, to the front desk staff. Fitness center was great and I would recommend this location to anyone who is looking to be close to the beach and looking at the college.

Room Tip: All the rooms are now getting big flat screen TV's and they are clear as day! Any room is great!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank MissGrl07
Cape Cod, Mass
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Rooms are very well appointed (ie; better than average furniture, bedding & linens, large LCD flat screened TV, small sitting area in KING NS, granite vanity in bathroom-there was also a cute elephant made out of bath towels on the bed to greet me when I checked in)!!. Breakfast was more than I expected with the choices ranging from the usual cold items to hot items (ie; eggs, sausage/bacon, warm homemade pastries,automatic pancake maker---I'm not kidding! )There is also ample convenient parking---Would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Fabuliner57
Hotels_Unlimited, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch, responded to this review, March 23, 2012
Dear Fabuliner57,
We are so pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us. The towel animals definitely make everyone a little happier when they walk in the room and see them! We hope to see you back again in the future.

Holiday Inn Express Hotel &Suites West Long Branch
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel for one night in a king whirlpool suite. The staff was friendly, but didn't seem to have too much personality. The room was huge, my girlfriend and I felt like we were in our own apartment. The hotel room was very very clean, also they had an elephant made from towels on the bed which was nice. My only problem with this room was the whirlpool tub. The jets are very small and seem to feel like cold water even with a hot water in tub. Also, I wasn't told the tub automatically turns on every hour to clean. The noise scared me and my gf to death lol. I was informed that I had to take tub molding off and unplug the machine manually and replug it if I wanted to use it. Now I am not lazy so I didn't really complain about it, but come on its 2012 you don't have whirlpool tubs that have a better system than that? To have to manually pull the tub molding off and pull a plug is rediculous when you pay like $140 for a night. Other than that the room and stay was nice. Also close to the beach.

• Stayed March 2012
Bungalow Hotel
#2 of 4 in Long Branch
Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore
Holiday Inn Express Neptune

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch? Share your experiences!