“great pizza!”
Review of La Scarpetta

La Scarpetta
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and I stayed at a nearby Sheraton Hotel. We ordered their bruschetta pizza and added spinach for an extra topping. It was delicious. The crust was fantastic. I don't think it was fresh spinach ; I think it was probably frozen but it still was good. I can't speak for any of their other dishes. It was located in a nondescript, small strip "mall" and the décor was pretty standard for a simple Italian restaurant. It was tasteful. The medium pizza was the size of what I would call a large, so I think it is a good value. The owner was very friendly and recommended the pastry shop next door for dessert. The pastry shop next door had fantastic looking desserts but we were full.