Giuseppe's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Nothing too noteworthy. It was decent pizza, but not great. Delivery was reasonable at about 30 minutes. Average overall.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

The food here is decent, not the best Italian food I have had, but certainly better than a chain. They make a very nice antipasto. My one suggestion for this restaurant is that the wait staff get better training. Two times now the waitress has spilled food on me (this has never happened to me before or anywhere else).

2  Thank MiouMiou
Reviewed December 17, 2012

This place has excellent pizza and Italian food. The staff there is extremely friendly and they make you feel like family. I eat here often and will keep coming back as long as I live in this area

1  Thank RahulMD
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I have eaten their food on several occasions. I usually pick up food and bring it home, but one time I ate in their nice dining room. Their Grandma's pizza is one of our favorites, but really, it's all good. We've had salads, sandwiches, pizzas and different dishes. Their home made bread is great too. It's not your typical pizzeria by any means.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

The front entrance doesn't begin to tell the story of Giuseppe's Pizzeria and Restaurant. The typical front end will fool you into thinking you have entered a nice suburban pizzeria. Then you will be pleasantly surprised when seated in a comfortable and nicely decorated dining room. But, you haven't experienced the best of this restaurant until you taste your dinner.
Fresh ingredients and careful preparation lead to some extrodinary dishes. Chef/owner, Giuseppe (yes, that is his real name) has created a terrific menu. I had a dinner called Chicken Novita. It was a fresh Chicken breast topped with ricotta cheese, spinach, roasted peppers, melted FRESH mozzarella, in a roasted garlic, white wine lemon sauce! More like you would expect in a fine dining restaurant. And, it was excellent. The portions are huge and the prices are very fair. I had a bowl of Pasta Fagioli that was so good and big it could have been a dinner all in itself. We dined with six friends and everyone raved about he quality of the food. Our waitress (also an owner) was friendly and helpful and handled special orders with ease. Perfect.
Find Giuseppe's. It is in a strip mall and there is not a lot of signage. Put it in your GPS and be led to a great dinning experience.