All reviews boiled eggs monmouth park breakfast room hot tub exercise room great place to stay complimentary breakfast indoor pool new jersey the jersey shore nj
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2019

The room was clean and comfortable, the front desk was friendly, and the breakfast was ready as promised (6:00 a.m.!).
The only negative was the setting of the shower head spray - which we were not able to change.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham West Long Branch, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2019

It means everything to us to hear the insights of our guests. Thank you for taking the time to communicate your feedback regarding our breakfast and front desk. Every guest experience is extremely important to us. We value your feedback and thank you for your business.

Reviewed April 3, 2019

decent for the price. if you're looking for a place to "hang out," this may not be it, but if you just want a place to store your stuff while you do whatever you're doing in long branch and to sleep in at night, it's fine.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Know that your voice is of tremendous importance to us. We value your business and thank you for the insight regarding our price. Insights such as this are invaluable and help us to better our services and accommodations. Thank you.

Reviewed April 3, 2019

The rooms were great, all of the staff was courteous, and the pool & hot tub were awesome. I guess the only problem I had was either the walls were thin or our neighbors was extra loud during our stay. But overall, it was a good experience.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Guest satisfaction is our number one objective so we really appreciate the input regarding our staff and pool. I hope you will return to enjoy a memorable and exceptional experience.

Reviewed March 28, 2019

To be clear, this is a franchised LQ location. I have stayed at a few company-owned and some franchised locations and the room, service, and experience has been above what you would expect for a budget brand.

I redeemed 11,000 points for a free nights stay, and when I arrived for check in, the hotel wanted to charge a $100 security deposit in case of any damages.

My issue wasn't with the security deposit, it was with the fact that nowhere on LQ's website is this advertised, nor is there any signs at check-in indicating this.

After asking if they would waive the security deposit, I was told no. I'm an LQ Returns Elite member so that in itself should have given them a clue that I don't go around trashing LQ hotel rooms.

Ended up canceling the nights stay and calling corporate to get my points back.

The management company responsible for this location needs to be stripped of the franchise as they are doing more damage than good.

With service this awful, I can only imagine how bad the rooms are.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

We appreciate that you have taken the time to share your recent experience and find this very distressing. Our primary goal is always to provide our guests with an enjoyable experience. For that reason, we certainly take this very seriously and have forwarded it to management. We appreciate that you've taken the time to leave advice for our future guests.

Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

This was an overnight getaway with my son, wanted to go to the boardwalk and let him enjoy the pool. I had stayed at a other La Quinta in the past and it was nice. This one has great photos, so I thought it would be the same. I got there before 3pm and was hoping for an early check in but I was rudely told they do not start until 3pm. At that moment I wished I could cancel the reservation because I got my first glimpse of the place. Not wanted to loose money I went back after 3pm and was checked in. The room was old, bathroom door could not be left open without blocking the sink. Only toiletries provided were shampoo, conditioner and soap. 2 bath towels, 2 wash cloths and a face towel. With a toddler there's never enough towels. We went to the pool, which is very very small. There were no towels there and no sign saying to get them at the front desk, so I used the 2 we had. It was a struggle to get extra towels for the room but we got 1 more bath towel. Asked for lotion, they don't have that. The breakfast was terrible. I would never stay there again and would not recommend it to anyone either.

Trip type: Traveled with family