Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$149
Wyndham$149
Hotels.com$149
Priceline$149
FindHotel$149
eDreams$149
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2015

Spend a few dollars more and go elsewhere, like Holiday Inn Express. We stayed 7-10-15 and 7-11-15 and decided on this hotel for the following reasons: 1) decent reviews, 2) about 50 cheaper than Holiday Inn Express, 3) want to get married in Long Branch and seeking hotels for guests on limited budgets to stay. Soft spoken, but friendly lady at the hotel lobby check in was easy. The lobby smelled strongly like someone had leftovers for lunch. Strong "Indian food" odor. Told to drive around back and go up stairwell to upper floor for room. Stairwell was extremely hot and not easy to drag luggage up - there is an elevator in the hotel, but doesn't look much easier to navigate luggage. Being young and strong just dragged the suitcases up the flight of stairs...Back to a heat - the ice makers (or something) let off a lot of heat in the stairwell, lucky it is closed off from hallway for rooms. We get into room and it stunk like ... mildew / wet dog. We were going to complain but figured, other rooms would be similar and the next room might have a broken toilet or something. Anyway, we bought febreze which helped. We found the filters for the AC (they are like the washable ones in a basic home window AC) were extremely dirty, like easy 1 year since last cleaned. Again, should have complained but did not want to start an argument. I cleaned them both well, and sprayed the heck out of them with the febreze. We febrezed the carpet, bed, curtains, couch, and the stink stayed ... it got better but stayed. One final thing, we say a boy about 10 or less helping the house cleaners - We guessed a family owned place. If the price was not premium I would recommend, but knowing for basically the same price you will get a better room, I highly suggest going elsewhere. - And just because, everything else seemed clean and acceptable.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2015

As others have written, we stayed in a room on the first floor (105) and it was extremely damp, I had a hard time sleeping it since it smelled mildewy. The comforter on the bed also had a stain on it - which anyone would tell you is a bad first impression for a hotel bed that already smells bad. I would not recommend staying here, and think the hotel should invest in some dehumidifiers.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carissa R
Reviewed June 27, 2015

No problem with the front desk or housekeeping. The problem was the odor in the room. When I walked into the room, I could only think about my Lysol. The room smelled of mold and being in a kennel. Dogs are allowed on the first floor and unfortunately that was the location of my room. The hotel was full so unable to change rooms. Once you get over the smell, the beds are slightly firm but comfortable. While in the room my cell phone constantly dropped calls and wifi was spotty. The breakfast area was small but clean. Breakfast is a carb lovers heaven with waffles, bagels, muffins and cereal. You also have a choice of boiled eggs, apples and oranges. The fitness area was also clean and overlooking the pool. The pool area was nice (3-5 ft.) with a hot tub. Pool towels are also available. The hotel is close to shops and restaurants. They also have a patio and laundry area for guests. Overall, I was happy when it was time to relocate due to the smell.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank travelandfun09
Reviewed June 23, 2015

I stayed at this hotel while my dog was getting medical treatment at an area hospital. Overall the hotel was really nice with a great room, fitness center, and pool with hot tub. Being pet friendly without any fees was awesome!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank Michael M D
Reviewed June 21, 2015

There wasn't enough ventilation in the room we stayed in. We were on the first floor, not near the pool, but in the middle of the long first hallway. We asked if we could upgrade, but they told us that we couldn't because we booked our suite through Travelocity. The night desk clerk was extremely helpful to me when I had to make up some centerpieces and let me use the breakfast room. My big complaint was the lack of ventilation though. I brought the waffles in from breakfast and they were crisp and nice until I got to my room and within 5 minutes it was as if we steamed them. My papers were soggy and soft. We couldn't turn on the air conditioning because I was afraid that it would make the room dripping wet or sauna like. We stayed in rm127 I didn't know what to do about this, by the time I finally realized how soggy everything was, it was our last night and we were afraid that they'd try to move us or fix it when we were trying to sleep.

Room tip: the wifi is spotty. rooms facing the highway are noisier. If you book with travelocity or expedia, they will not change your room.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family