La Quinta Inn West Long Branch
$93
Cedars & Beeches(Long Branch)(Great Value!)
$155
$134
$125
Bungalow Hotel(Long Branch)(Great Value!)
$205
$185
Ocean Place Resort & Spa(Long Branch)(Great Value!)
$199
$167
Crystal Inn(Eatontown)
$64
$139
$77
Hotels.com
Hotels.com
All reviewsboiled eggsmonmouth parkroom was cleanhot tubnice tvwould recommend this hotel to anyonefront desk managerexercise roomgreat place to stayindoor poolminute drivefree breakfastnew jerseychecking inlqshorenj
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We recently stayed overnight while visiting in long branch. We were a little worried having read some negative reviews but we took a chance knowing that some people are overly critical. The hotel was really nice and our room was spacious and immaculate. The bathroom and room looked brand new as if it was a newly opened hotel. The staff at the front desk were friendly and terrific. I have nothing bad to say about our stay. It was exceptional and the value and I would reccomend it to anyone!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Waiteville,WV
Reviewed January 1, 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Chose this property due to proximity to family and friends I was visiting. Property is clean and the value was fine. First room had heating/ac unit which did not work. I was switched to different room. There is a good variety of breakfast items, but they were not readily refilled when something was gone. Linens were fine...towels were thick enough. I will say that I had non-existent cell service. if calls rang in at all they would very quickly drop. I am not used to this with my provider so I must have just been in a dead zone. If you are dependent on your phone, please keep this in mind. I had to go in to parking lot to make a call. That being said, the complimentary wifi was reliable. Even though property was not full, I was not able to get a check-out any later than noon. Found that a little disappointing.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo