“HORRIBLE”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Nelly's
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I ordered two pizzas for my kids and was told 45 minute delivery. 2 HOURS later I still did not have my pizzas. 8:30 on a school night and kids still haven't eaten dinner. When I called I was told they "lost" my order. This is the THIRD chance I've given Nelly's and the THIRD time they have "lost" or "couldn't find" my order. They make no attempt to apologize or make it right, very rude and terrible business practices. I will not be ordering from them again!

1  Thank katerdh

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We got food from this place on SuperBowl Sunday after not having eaten here for awhile. The wings were amazing as usual. The fat Sandwiches are great. However the pizza was very mediocre. I don't know if this was due to the fact that it was Super Bowl Sunday and they were busy but I expected more from this place since they usually have good pizza.

Reviewed June 16, 2011

It is a great late night sandwich place. Mostly college kids and people just leaving the bars go here. Horrible parking though. No complaints food wise though.

1  Thank stargrrl89
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed October 23, 2008

So many choices to choose from - fat sandwiches, chicken wings, pizza... you name it, they seem to have it! I personally love the Fat Cat and the Fat Elvis. For less than $7, these sandwiches can last me two lunches at work

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook