“Great location for the money”
other travelers have booked this property
DreamAway
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
DreamAway
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Kbrannon0...
“Great location for the money”
Reviewed October 1, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Stina was absolutely wonderful! She was very attentive to my emails and even stopped by to introduce herself. Her directions and tips for the area were great and the place was very clean! A great view of the city was just a block away. The only negative I can find is that the apartment was on the fifth floor with no elevator. It was a pain to carry our bags (and even ourselves) up this many stairs after a day of walking around NY. Everything else was great though and you can't beat the price. I would absolutely considering staying there again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Dec 15, 2015
Thank you very much for staying at my home, it was a great pleasure having you stay at my home. I wish i had control over the stairs:) I hope that you'll come back again soon:)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing