“Save your money and go to subway.”
Review of Masina Trattoria Italiana - CLOSED

Masina Trattoria Italiana
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Lincoln Harbor Ferry to New York City 7 minutes; New Jersey Transit Buses to NYC, Port Authority; Light Rail Train system travels along the Hudson River from Fort Lee to Hoboken; Jersey City to Liberty State Park and bayonne, NJ
Description: Authentic Italian Cuisine
Wellsboro, Pennsylvania
“Save your money and go to subway.”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We ate here once before and it was ok, but this visit was terrible. The hostess seemed very stuck up and unconcerned about us. Took 30 minutes to get a soft drink. 1 hour to get our food. I had a hamburger it was burned. I ordered it medium. The spaghetti my husband ordered was bland. The French fries were very good. It's hard to give a good review based off good French fries. I complained, about the food and service to the front desk. They said the restaurant was on its way to changing their menu and some more things. In my opinion they need a compleat overhaul.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank dawnk1972

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Convenient Restaurant with Great Service.”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

My wife and I ate breakfast at this restaurant during our stay at the Sheraton. Love the breakfast choices and capos. Service was quick and friendly. Restaurant entrance from the Sheraton Hotel lobby is convenient. Dining tables facing the Manhattan skyline remind me of going to high school in Manhattan.

Visited March 2013
Westwood, New Jersey
“Friendly staff good food great birws”
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

This was my 1st time eating here since its changed management and we found everything much better than with the previous management
The staff was competent , extremely friendly and helpfull although they do not take reservations by the window we were lucky enough to get a table with a great view from the Empire State down to the battery including the liberty tower. We watched day turn to night while enjoying a fairly unique menu considering the reasonable cost. The appetizer stuffed artichokes were great different and not what we expected. The gnocchi s were soft , with pancetta n peas again different my wife had the salmon with pasta. She loved it n said the salmon was more flavorful than normal. Because the view was so beautiful and we were not in a rush the staff let us take our time , sip our wine and take a break before dessert. This I like since I hate being rushed. The staff came over to us , we spoke of the good food wine view and a few more in depth subjects which made us feel very at home.
We use to make a habit of dining at Arthurs then catch the ferry to the theatre. Since they are no more. We are glad we tried Masina and will be making it out new stop in weehawken

Montreal, Canada
“Great Italian food”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

The food was delicious and reminded me of home-cooked meals when I was a kid. We ate there twice and even brought other Italian friends and they loved it too. The waiters made good suggestions. The quality of the ingredients was very much appreciated. You can create your own appetizers by choosing 5 or 8 items from their list - good idea. The gnocchis and cavatellis were perfectly cooked and the sauces were awesome.
The restaurant also has a view of New York's skyline.

• Visited March 2013
Northern New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Value”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We dined here using a travelzoo voucher. We were pleasantly surprised that the pasta with seafood dish was very good. We had 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and a bottle of wine (regular price $86). Will definately return.

• Visited October 2012