Ramada Wayne Fairfield Area
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Fairfield)
View Hotel
All reviewsmini golfno elevatormajor storeswillowbrook mallrooms are clean and comfortablehung upshort stayfree breakfastking rooma great place to staywaffleswaffle makerright next doorpleasant staystaff was very friendlyfernandogroupon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We have been staying at this hotel for a long time... First it was a Holiday Inn then a Ramada and now a FairBridge Inn... it just keeps going down hill. The handicapped room has a queen bed. I prefer a king bed... the bathroom is adequate. Th staff tried hard... very nice people. The free breakfast is charging too much... it is meager... unappealing room with uncomfortable furniture. This last stay has convinced us that we will look elsewhere next time.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank James E
Brian S, Director of Sales at Ramada Wayne Fairfield Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to send us your thoughts about our property and your most recent stay . I am very sorry to hear that your stay with us was not up to your liking. We try and make every guest 100 % happy with there stay . We are always looking for ways to improve and with out guest input this can not happen. I have given your information and thoughts to our management team and we will be reviewing them and making changes where necessary.
I hope that if your travel brings you back to this area you will give us another chance.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

You know the old adage about getting what you pay for. Well, this is a prime example except that I had left a better place to come to this one and was disappointed. I was given a newly renovated room which has no carpet, only laminate. Interestingly, water began to come up through the laminate flooring when the heat was on and I wasn't getting much heat. Eventually after hours of convincing them, they moved my room and gave me a fridge at my request for my inconvenience. There is pretty much nothing to do around here but shop or eat. I know there was a complimentary full breakfast, but I did not eat it. It IS very convenient to Route 80. So, bottom line. I would stay here again as a one night stopover on my way to someplace else. The beds were clean and comfortable. The rooms were clean. The staff was helpful and friendly. A microwave is available in the lobby. It was pretty quiet. Clearly it was an old Ramada. They are holding auditions for a sexy looking pub called the Tilted Skirt which is part of their property. It does not smack of becoming a family friendly place once that opens. Just remember you get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the stairway for less noise in the morning. There are no elevators.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Very dated (in room telephones still have "Ramada" on them - its not a Ramada property - rooms - it's basically a 1960's motel. Room was mostly clean but we didn't want to look too closely. You get what you pay for. We only stayed here because my daughter's soccer team chose it.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with my family in aug 2012. Had more problems with staff. Wrote to them never received a resolution.

Toilet leaked, parking lot was being sealed and it stunk, dead bird in awning over our door with 100 degree heat. This was listed as a Ramada in when we booked. We were never notified that they had been dropped from Ramada inns properties.

Breakfast was standard food. Room was clean after we had to have the bed cover replaced by maid. Pool was well kept however their lifeguard was asleep. Noise levels are not bad if your in the back.

Being a Wayne Nj native. I know the history of this property it was once a Holiday Inn. It does flood if there are heavy rains, which most if lower Wayne does.

Overall. Ok property if you can handle little annoyances.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

The pictures shown are not what I saw. Location is off of highway, a little tricky but not too far off. Room was clean and basic. Not bad for a last minute find. But didn't stay long enough to check out the rest.

• Stayed: July 2013