“Best of Everything” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Paris Inn

Paris Inn
Ranked #96 of 154 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: American, Italian, French, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
Description: For over 40 years the Paris Inn has been a North Jersey landmark restaurant and banquet venue serving Italian Continental cuisine. Family owned and operated the Paris Inn maintains a 80 seat ala carte dining room as well as four banquet and party rooms that can accommodate groups up to up to 150 people. A piano bar in our lounge sets the mood. The Paris Inn is great for casual fine dining, corporate meetings, weddings and banquets for all occasions.Join us in our ala carte dining room for casual fine dining Tuesday through Sunday. Live entertainment in our piano lounge Fridays and Saturdays. Our catering facility can host your next event. We specialize in all types of banquets and parties including weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, showers, sweet sixteen, bar/bat mitzvah, corporate meetings, corporate dinners. We also provide off premise catering at your office, home and other locations.Come and experience the personal attention we provide to all of our guests. Whether you join us for lunch, dinner or for a catered event the Petritsis family will ensure your experience will be both memorable and enjoyable.Lunch Tues - Fri 11:30AM - 3:00PM Dinner Tues - Thurs 4:30PM - 10:00PM Fri 4:30PM - 11:00PM Sat 4:00PM - 11:00PM Sun 12 Noon - 9:00PM Open for Private Functions
Rockaway, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best of Everything”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

I just had my daughter's Baby shower here yesterday. The room was set up so beautiful!! The food was so delicious !! Everyone accommodated all of our needs. Special Thanks for all of the servers... they were awesome!!.. I would highly recommend the Paris Inn for any kind of party function!! Thank you

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank JanB116

New Jersey
“Showing Her Age”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

Maybe I just watch too much Food Network, but this grande dame is showing her age. Although the food was fine and nicely presented, nothing stood out as special and some items were not prepared as described on the menu, a pet peeve. Our server, however pleasant, kept forgetting--how we ordered our drinks, to bring us bread . . . The vinyl of our seat was torn and there was an off odor in the room behind the bar, with cigarette stubs and trash on the walkway. That said, we had a pleasant enough evening among a mostly older crowd but probably won't return.

• Visited July 2013
4 Thank edahgal
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food, Great Atmosphere, Great Experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

On June 15th we celebrated my sons confirmation. Everything at the resturant was perfect. My son had the cowboy streak which was cooked to perfection. The vegetable dumplings in the ginger sauce was to die for. Our waiter was very attentive. I made reservations through Stephanie was she was wonderful. I highly recommend the paris inn resturant to any one whos special event.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Terid23
hackettstown
“Best Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

We just celebrated my son's law school graduation at the Paris Inn in the Empire Room this afternoon. It was the perfect event that everyone was raving about. The food was cooked to perfection and was delicious The waiters were attentive and the service excellent. I would highly recommend anyone considering planning an event to have it at the Paris Inn. Everyone was so helpful and friendly. My guests left with smiles on their faces and complimented me on such a great party. 5 Stars to Paris Inn and their staff.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank liz b
Pompton Lakes, New Jersey, United States
“Amazinggg!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I come here all the time and have been my whole life. Great family owned restaurant with fantastic food. Great people & service, very laid back/relaxing atmosphere.

Visited December 2012