“Excellent food & outstanding service.”
Review of The Village Inn

The Village Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
The Village Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #93 of 164 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Established in 2004, the quaint, country atmosphere of The Village Inn belies the sophistication of the kitchen, where Chef/Owner John A. Martino C.E.C. exhibits his considerable talents. Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of traffic, The Village Inn embraces the rustic call of warm greetings.
Reviewed April 7, 2012

This is the second time we dined at this restaurant. The food was prepared to perfection & the wait staff was very friendly & attentive. I would definitely return. It was everything I look for when we dine out, what more could you ask for….

Reviewed February 20, 2012

My husdand and I went with friends of ours this past weekend for a casual dinner.
I had purchased a restaurant.com coupon worth $50.00.
We made a reservation and had a cozy table.
The bread was brought out with 3 differant olive oils to try. All were delicious. I had a beet and goat chese salad and I though it was skimpy on the beets and cheese. My husband had a version of steak tartar which was excellent. The shrimp and polenta appetizer was also tasty. All of the entrees were delicious. I had the braised pork shank special, my husband had the chicken special, and our friends had the shrimp special.
I would return again.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

We selected this place to go with our friends on Saturday night for two reasons. I found a good deal on Travelzoo and did not find any bad reviews. In reality this restaurant exceeded my expectation. The place is decorated in very traditional stile and is very clean. A big fireplace together with Tiffany lamps, quality tablecloths, and comfortable chairs creates an atmosphere of comfort and relaxation. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful. We had a plenty of time to talk before and after our dinner. Italian style food was excellent. I really enjoyed my seafood combination with pasta.
This place is not easy to find. Use GPS.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

We celebrated New Years eve as a family at the Village Inn. The restaurant looks like a residential home with a cozy feel and a warm fire place with open bar area. The staff is very friendly and makes you feel right at home. This was a special occasion and you could order from the menu or holiday menu. The choices are excellent and will satisfy everyone. We had mussels, steak and lobster, and homemade doughnuts - simply wonderful. The owner suggested a red wine of San Giovese grapes which was smooth and tasty. We sat next to the fire place and our waitress was attentive all night long. Parking is plenty and the price reasonable. This is a great place to go for any occasion and you won't leave disappointed. Recommend you sign up for their email list for special events.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

We love the Village Inn. The food is always good, and the service is friendly. The tomato soup is always a hit!
It's a pretty restaurant with great food. This is one of our favorite places.

Been to The Village Inn? Share your experiences!