“Christmas Eve lunch”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #3 of 4 Quick Bites in Wayne
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Wayne is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed December 26, 2018

We decided to go for some soup and thought of Panera for the Broccoli Cheese soup. Both of us order soup and salad. I had the bread bowl with soup, not much soup was in the bowl and it was only warm. My sister got the bowl of soup which she also said was only warm. We weren't to happy with this being we were looking forward to having this. I'm here visiting and don't have this restaurant in the country I'm living right now. Also the restaurant didn't seem to clean, staff were all very nice.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed July 25, 2018

Everything is always fresh here. I ordered soup and 1/2 sandwich. Their soups are
great and can be ordered in a bread-bowl. I had turkey, cheddar and apple slaw on
a wonderful special bread. YUMMM...My husband had the French Onion Soup in
a bread-bowl. He also enjoyed it. Their teas are terrific..Coffee Too. We got a
piece of pastry for 99cents with our order. We chose a blueberry scone. Delicious.
There are so many of these, you can try one anywhere.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Friendly, clean and comfortable.

Great for Soup and 1/2 Sandwich.

Iris at the Check out helped us with suggestions and selections.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

A nice spot to meet up with friends for a quick bite. Ambiance is cozy
Food tasty with decent portions..not overfilling.
There are other businesses for quick shopping too!

Reviewed June 9, 2018

I've been to several Panera Breads and have never been disappointed with any of them. I had dinner here earlier this week and enjoyed the pleasant environment, tasty and fresh foods and good coffee. I had a chicken salad half sandwich served with a salad and apple. The food was plenty and good. The service what I expected, good. Whenever you visit a strange place and don't know where to eat look for a Panera. They're consistently good.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!