“Great Greek food in a pleasant environment!”
Review of Opa

Opa
Ranked #19 of 157 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Greek
Ringwood, New Jersey
“Great Greek food in a pleasant environment!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I tend to go to Opa the most of any Greek restaurant in the area because it is relatively convenient to home. I'm happy there's such a nice Greek restaurant in the area! The food has always been good, well worth the price. And it's always a plus to be able to enjoy a good Greek meal in a clean & modern setting. You will not be disappointed if you check out Opa for yourself!

2 Thank Mdgrl79

Morris County, NJ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,325 helpful votes
“Great Greek Food”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

A bunch of us went here for a going away dinner for a co worker. I rarely eat Greek food, but this restaurant food was so good, I may have to eat it more. I had the stuffed peppers, which were delicious.

There were about 10 of us and the service was great. The restaurant handled our large group without any issues. They should be proud of this. Thanks to the restaurant for making this going away dinner so special to my co worker.

• Visited July 2013
Wayne, New Jersey
“A very good Greek restaurant - great gyro's”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I've been going to Opa since it opened a years back. While the interior layout of the restaurant has changed and the addition of the bar years ago means we can't BYOB anymore, the food is still consistently good. We were a bit disappointed on a busy Friday evening that the beer on tap was not working and many of the bottle beer menu choices we not available. The quality and taste of the food made up for any of these shortcomings. My wife has tried many of the dishes and has never been disappointed. I usually stay with the Gyro. It is my favorite and on of the best bargains around.

1 Thank ablabl
Lancaster, PA
“Good Greek Food, Great Wine Pirces”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Opa offers good basic Greek food that is well presented and reasonably priced. Most of the wines were priced at $20 per bottle. The selection was very good. Service was fine but the place was not busy.
This restaurant has a pleasant atmosphere that can be noisy depending upon the bar patrons.

2 Thank Tasteful1974
Wayne, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this place!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

For dine in and take out, I have never had a bad meal here. Although the “new” bar is beautiful, I do admit I miss when this restaurant was a BYO; I would probably dine there more often if it still was. You can’t beat the house salad, Dolmadakia, Gyro and Lamb Kokinisto, just to name a few dishes. In fact, when my family is visiting me, this is usually the requested restaurant of choice!

• Visited April 2013

Been to Opa? Share your experiences!