“Good food and service”

Order Online
Ranked #10 of 190 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Experience the best taste with our Italian menu, Italian grille dishes, steak, chops, seafood, and pasta, all in a warm and stylish Italian eatery atmosphere at BRIO Tuscan Grille Willowbrook Mall. Join us at Brio Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Enjoyed lunch soup and salad. Soup was lobster bisque. A bit salty but I don't mind that. Wedge salad was great. Recommend. Was part of a large group and service was still better than good.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

Great pasta dishes. I love the caesar salad too. They usually send out coupons if you sign up for emails with them.

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

I like to stop at this restaurant after work sit at the bar have a glass of wine and appetizer. They have a very good selection of food my favorite being a carpaccio. They also have a rewards program where they email you coupons which come in handy. Great little spot

Reviewed March 10, 2019

The grille has a very large menu as well as a Sunday brunch menu. I love their crackers & hot fresh bread but two out of our six entrees had to be sent back because they were barely warm. But when our orders returned, we were given a completely new dish
My family loved their desserts.

Reviewed February 7, 2019 via mobile

Came her for first time. Well door dashed it. Food was pretty good. Had good flavor but was ice cold & had to microwave it which kind of ruined it a bit. Maybe I’ll give another chance with a dine in experience.

Date of visit: February 2019