“Great food”

DoorDash
Ranked #10 of 190 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Experience the best taste with our Italian menu, Italian grille dishes, steak, chops, seafood, and pasta, all in a warm and stylish Italian eatery atmosphere at BRIO Tuscan Grille Willowbrook Mall. Join us at Brio Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I like to stop at this restaurant after work sit at the bar have a glass of wine and appetizer. They have a very good selection of food my favorite being a carpaccio. They also have a rewards program where they email you coupons which come in handy. Great little spot

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 10, 2019

The grille has a very large menu as well as a Sunday brunch menu. I love their crackers & hot fresh bread but two out of our six entrees had to be sent back because they were barely warm. But when our orders returned, we were given a completely new dish
My family loved their desserts.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 7, 2019 via mobile

Came her for first time. Well door dashed it. Food was pretty good. Had good flavor but was ice cold & had to microwave it which kind of ruined it a bit. Maybe I’ll give another chance with a dine in experience.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 20, 2019

My friend & I love this place for many reasons: the food, teh friendly staff and great service. I especially recommend the salmon dishes! Yun=m!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed December 16, 2018

Drew served us and was absolutely lovely! nothing too much trouble.
When my pasta came out a bit cold he took it right back and sorted it out for me.
I couldn't have dairy but Drew sorted me out with a tomatoe and chicken pasta. Between this dish and the free bread I was so full :) The food was good. The pepsi was refillable and Drew was there before you even finished asking you if you would like another one. Drew is really how service should be. It would be expensive to eat here with alcoholic drinks and starters also but I think a main is way more than enough. Its near to all the shops so its an ideal place to grab a bite before tackling the shops. Macy's next door is never ending!
Nice place for a quick lunch.

Date of visit: November 2018