“We love to come here”

Cuisines: American
Manassas, Virginia
“We love to come here”
Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

When we are in Wayne, we love to stop here. Great tasting burgers and huge variety. Great music. Kids love it. A little pricey but not wallet busting. Friendly service albeit a little slow.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Dave C

NYC
“Surprised”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I finally went there after it being open for years. Sandwich and burgers were good. Menu items are good. Pricing is within NJ Diner range. Service was quick and friendly.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Gail F
Cape Coral, Florida
“Great Burgers and Decor”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My son and I dined her while visiting family in NJ. I had the French Onion Burger which was absolutely amazing, one of the best burgers I've ever tasted. All the goodness of French Onion Soup on a burger. My son had an Asian Burger which was also a great choice. For an appetizer we shared the Disco Fries which were delicious and a huge portion. We will make Burger Deluxe a priority to visit on every visit to NJ in the future.

New Haven
“Amazing French Onion Burger!!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Took the kids here after visiting family for a day. Not only is it a great retro diner but the food is great. I didn't get a burger but my family did and they ate every bite. The staff is great too. We had a great time. I would definitely go back if I'm in the area.

Wayne, New Jersey
“A notch up from typical diner, and does gluten free right!”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Great burgers. My favorite is the naked pizza burger (no bun and on a nice bed of mixed greens) and a side of gluten free fries. Try the egg creams!