“Great Little Place”

Order Online
Ranked #107 of 191 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

Staff if welcoming and friendly. Food is very good and there is plenty of it. Sushi is excellent. Decor is comfortable. Thai food is worth mentioning as for a non dedicated thai place it's also very good. Chinese food is also worth having. No complaints at all.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed July 12, 2016

My first clue should have been that at lunch time I was the only patron, but I was in reality a bit early for the lunch crowd I thought. I ordered and received my lunch in a reasonable time, which was a good start. I did have to ask for salt and pepper as the food seemed to be underseasoned (and a bit over-cooked). Needing still more flavor I asked for Soy Sauce. I'm glad I did as the Soy Sauce was the best thing on the plate. The iced tea was excellent and the price was OK. I could never recommend this establishment to a stranger and sure as heck wouldn't mention it to a friend. friend

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed January 11, 2016

This place I found with a groupon. I went on a Monday nite around 7 pm and it wasn't crowded. My party of 7 ordered and was serviced within 20 minutes. The food was good. The waiter was pleasant. The prices were reasonable especially when we redeemed our groupon. If I'm back in Wayne NJ I will visit this place again.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed October 14, 2015 via mobile

I have been here a handful of times because it is close to my job. The food is ok, nothing great however the service is hit or miss.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed September 29, 2015

Nicely converted from small store-front take-out place to an Asian bistro with ambiance, serving sushi and Japanese, as well as Chinese food. Ample seating for large and small groups.

Date of visit: March 2015