“The food is wonderful & the service is great!”
Review of Amore of Wayne

Amore of Wayne
Reserve with OpenTable
Amore of Wayne is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #108 of 155 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: At Amore of Wayne, you'll find Northern New Jersey's finest Italian and Steakhouse dining experience. We offer a variety of choices from all over Italy to please any guest, and we have added our new Steakhouse menu featuring different prime cuts of steak. In addition to our main dining room, you'll find our recently renovated Greenhouse Bar and Grill downstairs. We offer both on-site and off-site catering options to share our cuisine with your family and friends. We now offer the best of both worlds! Enjoy a wine selection from our extensive menu or bring your own favorite bottle to enjoy with your meal with no corking fee.
Wayne, New Jersey
“The food is wonderful & the service is great!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

I had the Pear Salad with grilled shrimp & it was delicious! The staff is very attentive. Ill keep going back.

Lincoln Park, New Jersey
“A regular for my group”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

My friends and I dine here regularly. The food is always top notch, the staff very friendly. Gets to be a place where everybody knows your name!

• Visited August 2012
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Fine food, nice ambiance”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

My husband and I visited with friends on a Friday night. We had made reservations and we were seated at a nice window table. The waiters we very helpful and knowledgeable of the specials and the menu items.
For appetizers we had the stuffed artichoke and the calamari. Both were excellent although I thought the artichoke was a bit well done.
I had the special which was the short ribs with homemade pasta which was so tasty and tender. The rest of my party had veal and pork dishes that they thoroughly enjoyed.
A great experience for us all. Well worth a try.
I also heard that although they have a liquor license, you may bring your own wine but they charge you an uncorking fee.

• Visited January 2012