“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

I had a business lunch here yesterday and have to say I found both the food and service to be very very good. I had the blackened chicken special for lunch. The chicken was moist and seasoned very well. Not too spicy but just enough heat. He service was also very attentive but that may be because they weren’t that busy either. I highly recommend and suggest you try it if you are nearby and looking for good food.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I hosted a Rehearsal Dinner on August 30, 2018. We tried this restaurant for lunch one day and decided it was the perfect choice for our dinner. We dealt with Aldo and he was very professional and accommodating. We had our beer and wine delivered and Aldo had wines chilled, beer on ice, and desserts displayed on pretty trays. There were 30 people at our dinner and everyone loved their meals and the service. We had the pleasure of having Arturo, Louis, and Leno take care of us and service was perfect. I would highly recommend this restaurant for any party or any lunch or dinner.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Arrived in town late found Aldo’s. Food is spectacular but not serving alcohol sucks as I was craving a glass of wine with my meal.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

I had a gift card that the owner said I could use for take-out. Very obliging for a "white tablecloth" restaurant. My wife and I feasted on healthy sized portions of DELICIOUS food. Steak, veal, gazpacho soup, red lentil soup, broccoli rabe and two different varieties of bread. We can't wait to go back as regular "eat-in" customers.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Also Borreca’s food and service is always top rate in value. But lunch there - which is rarely crowded - is a great deal.

Date of visit: June 2018