“Delightful first visit!”

McCobb's Family Restaurant
Ranked #119 of 167 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Great veggie chili. Good burger and fries. Wonderful ice cream cone, shareable. Patio seating in the back overlooking the water. Will certainly return here.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

I only stopped in here for a quick dinner due to flooding in the area and I was tired of sitting in traffic. It was fairly expensive for the style of food they serve. I wouldn't recommend going there.

3  Thank SubaruLegacy
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I've been a loyal customer of McCobbs back to when I was a youngster and my dad would take us there for dogs and burgers. (Then called "Maple Snack Bar.") I love their "All-the-ways" (hot dog with onions/celery and great!!!! chili sauce). Whenever I'm back in town (a few times each year), I have to stop there - sometimes even before visiting the family. The prices have gone up quite a bit. You're probably looking at $10 for two dogs, fries, and soda. But that chili taste is amazing and it keeps me coming back. I always get extra chili to take home to California - but it's never the same since their dogs are custom.

If you get a chance, drop by. Have a couple "All-the-ways," an order of fries, and a great glass of birch beer. I'm heading back in a few weeks and that's my first stop. (Sorry Dad!)

Yes, they sell other things - hamburgers, salads, and whatever else. But I don't care. I'm stuck on the dogs!