“I eat here every time I get back to Jersey!”

McCobb's Family Restaurant
Ranked #118 of 166 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I've been a loyal customer of McCobbs back to when I was a youngster and my dad would take us there for dogs and burgers. (Then called "Maple Snack Bar.") I love their "All-the-ways" (hot dog with onions/celery and great!!!! chili sauce). Whenever I'm back in town (a few times each year), I have to stop there - sometimes even before visiting the family. The prices have gone up quite a bit. You're probably looking at $10 for two dogs, fries, and soda. But that chili taste is amazing and it keeps me coming back. I always get extra chili to take home to California - but it's never the same since their dogs are custom.

If you get a chance, drop by. Have a couple "All-the-ways," an order of fries, and a great glass of birch beer. I'm heading back in a few weeks and that's my first stop. (Sorry Dad!)

Yes, they sell other things - hamburgers, salads, and whatever else. But I don't care. I'm stuck on the dogs!

Been to McCobb's Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!