“Great PIZZA!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2019

We had 3 personal size pizzas, one with clams, one with Barbecue Chicken, and one with regular chicken. The 3 served 4 people, and still had a few slices left over. They were absolutely delicious! Crisp crust, plenty of toppings, and had a definite Italian taste!

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 14, 2019

I went to Positano's for the first time yesterday. I ordered Garlicky Chicken Parm open faced sandwich. The meat was about 1/4 " thick and tough as could be. My friend ordered a salad which she said was very good. The waiter was excellent. The cappuccino was good.
I was sitting facing the front of the restaurant and the light coming in was very harsh, but nothing could be done about it. There were blinds along the side windows but none in the front. I had been wanting to try that place for a long time, so I am glad I did but won't be going back.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 1, 2019 via mobile

We ordered food for 15 -20 people consisting of 4 hot trays, an appetizer platter and a salad, and complete setup with sterno, dishes, utensils and serving spoons. We got chicken, sausage and peppers, eggplant, pasta, mozzarella with tomatoes and salad and dressing. The food was really fresh and great tasting. Suggest you call to confirm the order ahead of delivery.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 16, 2018 via mobile

The food here was delicious. Nice variety. Their house salad with house dressing is soooo good, too! And I love that they serve warm bread AND garlic knots while you wait for your food. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed September 27, 2018

Owners Steve & Lorraine and sons Steve Jr and Joey are always very welcoming and accommodating. All the food is great. The daily specials, especially the fresh fish dishes are always fantastic. You can always expect fresh ingredients in all their dishes. Their Berkshire pork chop, when on the menu as a special is to die for. My wife and I never have a bad meal here. They have even handled parties for us and everyone loves the place.

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Positano? Share your experiences!