“Dirty ”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
Bahama Breeze is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 190 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I sat at the bar with my boyfriend just to have a few appetizers and drinks. The bar itself was cluttered. As I left to go to the bathroom there was paper and everything everywhere the floors were sticky and it totally made me lose my appetite. In a previous visit there was a large altercation in the restaurant where the cops needed to be called I don't blame that on the restaurant but it's the type of clientele that tend to go there. People go there for drinks and too many drinks people can get out of hand I have heard other locations are much better

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed January 20, 2019

Love this isalnd seeting and my favorite wait staff person , Maria. She always make sus feel comfortable and makes sure we get to the movies on time. Love the fish tacos and lobster quesidillas.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed January 15, 2019

Not only did the atmosphere bring me right back to the Bahamas, but the food was so delicious & the drinks were to die for. We had never been to Bahama Breeze before and since we had a gift card, we figured we'd try it out. Highly recommend and definitely going back!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

This is a great place for happy hour either right after work or late night happy hour which starts at 9 Monday - I believe Friday. Drinks are decent prices compared to other chain restaurants. And you feel like your on vacation with the island vibe year round!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

We went here for an early Mother’s Day/late Birthday celebration for all the Moms in our circle and it was a blast!! Our server was fantastic, we never ran out of drinks or laughs. Food was on point especially the Spinach Dip & Chips. We had asked for them to bring our friend dessert and to sing Happy Birthday and they did not disappoint!! Thank you guys from making our first time here a great experience!! We will be back

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!