“Better than you'd expect!”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 157 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Ringwood, New Jersey
“Better than you'd expect!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I typically don't love chain restaurants and try not to eat at them too often, but I think Bahama Breeze might be one of my favorite ones. Perhaps I enjoy Bahama Breeze because I love the Caribbean. While I would love to be in the Caribbean 24/7, going to Bahama Breeze from time to time reminds me of the Caribbean, at least. Good food, good drinks, good service. Sometimes there's a long wait here, so if you want to avoid the crowds, go on a weeknight or for an early dinner on a Saturday or Sunday.

• Visited May 2014

Woodland Park, New Jersey
“Great casual dining”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My wife and I come here all the time. She is hooked on their fish tacos, and I generally order the chicken dishes. Most of the time the place is packed with waits of an hour or more, so we end up grabbing seats at the bar. Service can be a bit uneven, but the food is great and a good value.

Visited April 2014
Wayne, New Jersey
“lotsa choices”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Whether you're looking for seafood or beef or just appetizers this is the place. Well prepared entrees and delicious appetizers. Service is good. Drinks are good; the typical and the tropical.
Prices are reasonable. Good place for friends, family or just you and your friend.

• Visited February 2014
Wayne
“Nice Atmosphere; Good Food”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I had been to Bahama Breeze several times in Florida, so I was pleased to see one open in Wayne. They have a nice menu selection.Food is good; prices are reasonable. They even regularly mail out $10 off coupons. It's a nice place to go for lunch,after work for drinks, or at night for family dinner. Try it.

• Visited December 2013
Wayne, New Jersey
“Girls Night Out”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

A group of 5 of us met at Bahama Breeze about 5:30. We had 1/2 price drinks before 6pm at the bar and then went to a table. The hostess was helpful in putting us at the table we requested.
We love the food here. The quality, and quantity is great for the price. I can't resist the crab stack.
It is an appetizer, but I have it as an entree. It it that good. The fish tacos, oh my goodness. Three yummy fish filet tacos. We seem to always gravitate back to Bahama Breeze for fun events.

• Visited February 2014

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!