“Over the top great”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 164 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013

My friend Don Liberman took me after many great times there according to him. He was right.

They were great from hello. We came a little early so the hostess was seating someone else. Someone popped up and helped. They gave us the best available booth. Waiter great fun. Gave him 20% tip. And then a little more. We just had appetizers for dinner and a big beer each.

Wow visit. We couldn't help shaking the waiter's hand on the way out. They deserve the business.

Enjoy!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I've been here three times and sat outside and inside. I love being outside with their fantastic lemonade. You don't even realize you're outside the mall. I'll definitely be back. The lunch menu is great - I love that you can mix and match soup, salad and entree. The staff is very friendly and just the right amount of attentiveness!!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Been here 5 times with friends. They LOVE it. I like it. Fish is always fresh, chicken also good. Great casual place / chain. What I don't like are the crowds and wait. But if you call before you leave, they will put your name on the waiting list.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love Bahama Breeze! The food is excellent and inexpensive. I usually visit at least once a month, and so far everything I had was delicious. To name a few... the Jamaican Jerk chicken wings *****, tropical fruit salad, almond crusted salmon, sweet potatoes, etc. are delicious! Also, the drinks are good too! The bathrooms are clean and they even have mouthwash! I would have given 5 stars if I didn't have to wait so long for a table.

1  Thank MissX5
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Are corn cakes supposed to be chewy? Service was so- so and meal was a little behind that. This was a first nd last visit for this franchise

1  Thank gpb13