“Love-lee!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Newark, New Jersey
“Love-lee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Been there to dine-in at least 10 times since discovering Lee's last year. Inside is nice since they expanded and remodeled.
I love Lee's. Great food, really nice servers, just a great casual restaurant.
Bring your own wine or just drink soda or tea. Great for a relaxed date nite or to bring the kids-my 10 year old loves it as much as I do; sometimes we sit at the sushi bar which is fun.
I'm definitely a fan of Lee's!

• Visited June 2014

Brooklyn, New York, United States
“delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

this is one of my favorite sushi / korean restaurants. the staff is so nice and the food is always fresh. plus, they give lots of free goodies, like seaweed salad and spicy rice. yum yum!!

• Visited September 2013
New York City, New York
“Good sushi -- quality, fresh, decent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

I'll give it a very good. It was close. Overall, not bad. The fish was good quality for the most part, and fresh. The sushi was good. I don't know what else is in the area, so perhaps this is the best of the bunch. I don't know.

I ordered a wide variety of sushi. I tried to talk to the sushi chef about what he liked, recommended, etc. That didn't go so well, LOL. Some of the fish, while fresh, seemed to be a bit bland, lacking some of the nuances, flavor profile, etc. The service was OK. While the place wasn't crowded, I had to keep asking for refills of water, and whenever I needed something it was a bit of an effort -- for me to get someone's attention, and for them to bring it to me.

I'll go back and give it another shot, but I'll probably try another sushi place in Wayne before I head back there. Give it a shot. It's good. You might love it.

• Visited March 2014
Wayne, New Jersey
“GREAT PLACE!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

Went there last night with some friends, Great food at a Great price..very casual. staff didnt rush us out..I will definitely be returning!!

• Visited January 2014
NEW JERSEY, USA
“Excellent Place!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I go to Lee's Sushi quite often. We love this place!! Great food, great service, and all this at a great price!
Even when they're packed, you never feel rushed.

1 Thank NINANewJersey_Usa

Been to Lee's Sushi? Share your experiences!